Jonathan Schaech

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Six dollars, sixty-six cents!"

(I've only seen him in a kinda lousy movie celled "The Doom Generation." He seems to have bulked up since.)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Wow. If I've ever seen a better combination of beauty of head and beauty of body, I can't remember it.
Boring, Marluc suggests?
I'd put up with a lot of boring.:cool:

Edit: A quick look through Google images suggests that pic captures him about as well as he can be captured. But still lots of pulchritude there.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, he's Jewish, his real name is Weiss, so its a given that he's cut, so whatever he started with, there's less there now thanks to the friendly mohel. Are Jews known to be hung?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 I know he did frontal. Can you find it?

As far as I know, he only goes totally nude in the 1993 Franco Zeffirelli movie Sparrows, but it's in long shot, and very difficult to discern much from it. The first image here shows about as much as you can see, even though it's much smaller than the other three caps:

1, 2, 3, 4

Schaech was 23 years old during the making of the above film.

He came close in Welcome to Woop Woop (1997), but cupped his hands in the strategic area :rolleyes::

If anyone knows of a more revealing or different Schaech full frontal than these, please tell me. :shrug: