Joseph SAYERS....

Alessandra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
not only does he have a big one but he's got a great body and face too :p it's the first time i see him and i can safely say that's totally my kind of guy lol :p

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alessandra said:
not only does he have a big one but he's got a great body and face too :p it's the first time i see him and i can safely say that's totally my kind of guy lol :p

D'accord Alessandra!

Ce mec là? :eek:

.. mon dieux il est si beau et si bien monté avec cette bitte incroiable, n'est-ce pas?

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
There are some lovely new photographs of Joseph at DudeTube

His Phallus is quite amazing, aesthetically speaking. Very well proportioned - length, girth, and head ratios. I will be doing a feature on him on my website shortly.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

The Perfect Phallus

QtDalBoi76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can't wait Mrs. Candy!

Thanks for posting - I'd never heard of your site before, but I'm enjoying it very much already! ;-)

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I swear to whatever lies above, this guy is like my soul mate or something. I just read articles on him too, since looking at him is nice, but I definitely wanted to find more about his personality, and he's a truely humble person with just a dash of pride. I like the pride. It makes him even hotter. What's better is that he's not self-conscious about his height, yet he still humbles himself by saying he's a '19 year-old child.'

Damn his age.