Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd tend to doubt he's still working there: Marcella Showclub & Lounge. Home of The Longest Consecutively Running Drag Show: "Life's a Drag"
It was last winter that I'd read he was bartending there. I'd have to imagine that a year's worth of every oversexed queen and wet-pantied guppy in the Buffalo area schlepping there to gawk and hit on him would be enough to make him hand in his resignation months ago. Still - it might be worth the roadtrip to stal...errr...ummm visit him.

vanillablue87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm pretty sure Joseph was the one of the first nude men I'd seen modeling online. Of course I couldn't have been more than 17 at the time, but even still, he was hot when I didn't even know what hot was:) Is this what Levi Johnston was attempting to do for Playgirl? Apparently he failed...

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Almost all of the best nude models are shorter. It makes muscles and cocks look larger and the proportions are better. In real life taller dudes might do it for you, but believe me, they are not as photogenic. The opposite holds true for women.

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How funny...I work across the street from that place, but have never been inside.

I'd tend to doubt he's still working there: Marcella Showclub & Lounge. Home of The Longest Consecutively Running Drag Show: "Life's a Drag"
It was last winter that I'd read he was bartending there. I'd have to imagine that a year's worth of every oversexed queen and wet-pantied guppy in the Buffalo area schlepping there to gawk and hit on him would be enough to make him hand in his resignation months ago. Still - it might be worth the roadtrip to stal...errr...ummm visit him.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
huh! lucky me right here in the Bflo area! Mick - where did you get that info?
If You Google around, there are photos of him working at the bar floating around out there.
How funny...I work across the street from that place, but have never been inside.
Well consider this Your kick in the azz to pay them a visit. Your mission Jim, should You decide to accept it: find out for us if he still works there!

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many thanks to the OP for the heads up on these new photos of Joseph (hugs Aqualli).

And now the pièce de résistance...
I hunted. I Googled. I asked. And I received. Über hi-res versions of these pics:
http://rapidshare.com/files/349321622/Buffalo_Joe.zip

Wank now.
Thank me later.
:biggrin1:

Reactions: Bradj25