judging size

D

deleted11381

Guest
Any of the ladies here have a way of judging size other than putting a tape measure on a guy? Its just from my experience most women arent good at guessing size. Anyone ever measured there hand and use that as a discreet way to know his size or do you just go by how it feels.
 
No doubt there will be a few women disagreeing with me but I think the whole 'measurement' and 'size' thing is a male hang up. I have lost count of the number of pms I have received from guys asking me to come admire their goods! They usually say things like: "I am told I have a large penis but I am not sure if that is true. I have some pictures here. Could you come and have a look at them and leave comments?"

Then when you go over there, you find TONS of comments from people who have already been there! If dozens of people have told a guy he is hung, what does he need my opinion for?!

I personally have never slapped a tape measure on a guy's Johnson. I take my cues from how much he excites me in the sack. If he has what appears to be a satisfying dick, even better but he has to be able to put down the right moves in bed. That's more important in my opinion.
 
I've never measured my hand, but I know how much larger the guys should be and I know how much space there should be between my fingertips when fondling it.

There are other many ways to tell, e.g. does the head cover the belly button - I think most women have their own way.
 
I've never measured my hand, but I know how much larger the guys should be and I know how much space there should be between my fingertips when fondling it.

There are other many ways to tell, e.g. does the head cover the belly button - I think most women have their own way.

Just remember that the distance to the bellybutton varies from person to person, so it's not really reliable at all :)