just head enlargement

minigolfer1172: i have a decent sized cock, but my main concern is head enlargment, is there any way to make it more pronounced, and bigger, mine just isnt very 'cut' i guess.

Finnmark: Minigolfer - I have an answer to that, but it's an expensive one, unfortunately. I have been using the "Jes-Extender" (see www.jes-extender.dk) for almost a year now and have gained in both flaccid and erect length, but particularly in the size of the head - which I don't think was small in the first place. I've been specially pleased with that aspect.

It could work for you - but check out the price!

PLynx37: Check out this website: http://www.ferrarispad.com/ there are exercises for both length and girth. On the girth, there is one exercise exclusively to increase the size of the head. As the site warns, take caution when attempting these exercises. Hope this helps.

FrenchOnion: The link didn't work for me, so perhaps this is what is says: jelq the end of your penis; have your penis semi-erect and stroke an ~inch before the head with your thumb and index finger in a ring.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure, FrenchOnion is right on. Let me add being consistent with this pulling down to the head. The semi dick will have enough blood in the shaft to make the head swell to its max. Don't loose interest and perform this activity several times a day for 20 to 30 minutes a session. Rest assured that you'll increase the size of the nob!

Another method is using a vacuum pump. If you are uncut, make sure the foreskin doesn't cover the dick head and pump according to instructions. Correctly pumping does work by increasing the size of the cells in the skin, hence letting the engorged cock expand more. Again, being consistent and regular make all the difference with success here, too.

Good luck and have fun!

serj: Well all of the above are either:

A. Way too expensive,
B. Temporary.

I suggest that you try an herbal supplement the price is usualy within reason, as well as the results produced are permanent. I do agree that the JezExtender does help with the increase of the head, but a pill like VigRX will increase the size much more than JezExtend ever will and faster, as well as the cost is so much less.

This is a good website to see what other customers think about the different enlargement products that are out there...

http://www.enhancementresearch.com

Serj

Bike2swim: I use a mushroom head tube and pump with it every day. I ordered the shaft just a little bigger, so after 30 min -45 min. I fill the shaft and all of the pressure goes to the head. This both stretches the length and, more importantly, greatly increases the size of the head. It get' huge after 2 hours or so. I stop every so often to check and make adjustments with Micropore paper tape on my foreskin (which I tape back to keep it from ballooning out. After a couple of years of this, it really has made a permanent difference in size.

:D

gigantikok: Doesn't pumping make your dick softer and make more difficult to obtain a rock hard erection? Please educate me if I am wrong.

Jimbo: Gigantikok:

Pumping can temporaily cause a loss of rock hard erection due to the temporary "trauma" it causes to the erectile mechanism. This tends to go away the next day or so after you pump. Also that "spongy" appearence you see on pumper sites is due to the temporary collection of lymph and fluids under the skin which the body eventually re-absorbs.

Some "extreme" pumpers seem always somewhat soft, but i feel they are going for ultimate volume at the expense of a rock hard erection.

I use jelqing to keep my equipment in good shape and for a few hours after my session, my erection also is not as rock hard until the tissues recover due to a similar type of "trauma" (except there is no lymph accumulation). By after the recovery period, i am even harder than with no jelq as if the erectile tissue is now able to get more blood supply into the smaller capillaries. I tried pumping with LOW suction and had that same effect.

Minigolfer:

Back onto main topic.

1. ignore the penis pill hype...sorry Serj but this site is not for "stealth" spammers (moderator take note).

2. persistent jelqing WILL work. Although i dont specifically target my head, my head HAS grown significant fuller PERMANENTLY from the action of forcing blood to the head from the "milking" action. The movement is simple and a lot of FREE info can be found at http://www.thundersplace.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15189 including a free video clip.

3. if you want to pump just for head size and dont want to invest in a special "head" tube, you can wrap your penis in an elastic ace bandage or other materials to keep the shaft from inflating.

serj: You know what Jimbo, you are an ignorant person to call it "penis pill hype." Before you open your big mouth and talk crap about something that you do not know anything about you should try it for your self, then you can speak from experience, and I know that if you did try it then you would not call it a hype. As far as spamming, I am not spamming. I am inputting my professional opinion, and that website does include the info that correlates to the subject and provides actual previous customer experiences!

Serj
http://www.enhancementresearch.com

BrownEyedGuy: I played around with penis pumps when I was in my 20s. I am now 39 and have had erectile difficulties for years. My urologist did a bloodflow study and found that I have leakage. He thinks it's from my high blood pressure, but I suspect that the pumping had something to do with it as well. I would never pump again.

joeinthejungle1: Other than the suggestions these advertisers have, I have found a way to work on it without any of these trickets. Once you get a erection put two fingers near the bottom of your cock and two about an inch below your cockhead. Then just alternate squeezing and your cock head will become full. Let it go soft and then repeat a couple of times. Eventually it will become huge. My profile has a link to my picture.

irishdick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a herbal product called Head 1000. But I haven't tried it so I don't know if it would work or not.

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
Do kegels, super kegels, erect kegels, towel raises, edging, and ballooning. Not all at once but a good stamina routine can give you diamond hard erections. At least for me, when my erection reaches a '10' in hardness, my glans (the head) doubles in size.

There's specific exercises to increase the size of the glans, but these are dangerous for a new guy.