Just noticing something...

Gregster521

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Upon further inspection I have noticed something... Some of the top viewed/commented on and best looking dudes on this site have pictures that do not add up... For example... A tat in one pic, no tat in the other... Completely different ab formation in different pics... Different color pubic hair in different pics... Yet somehow everyone is fool enough to not notice this and to think it is actually them! I dont get it!!! :eek:

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are also some galleries that post a variety of goodlooking men not necessarily of the gallery owner, I personally post my artwork, so far none of them are self portraits. So they may not be fraud but actually more "collage galleries".

Then most worrying of all, there are also male galleries splattered with naked women so it's not just the tatoos you need to watch! ( I've begun to doubt these straight men are subject to so many gender realignment operations, well not so often, then, well maybe a few, perhaps?)

The longer you're here the more you'll begin to unravel these mysterious knots in human sexuality and it's very many facets.

And the more questions you answer the more you'll have to ask!

Enjoy! :rolleyes:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Always the faceless ones. I have noticed many guys that in some pics have course pubic hair and olive skin. Than the next pic they have different pubic hair and pinker skin tone, lol.

Several years back, I called out one of the veteran LPSG members on that very same thing. Turns out that he was a major faker.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll have to start paying more attention, but in my gallery, one is posted before I got a tattoo and some are taken in the winter when I'm pale and some in summer when I have a tan.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I'll have to start paying more attention, but in my gallery, one is posted before I got a tattoo and some are taken in the winter when I'm pale and some in summer when I have a tan.
God forbid that your pics are taken over time...or you have trimmed those pubes in one pic and they are longer in another. Not everyone takes all of their pics at one time.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
God forbid that your pics are taken over time...or you have trimmed those pubes in one pic and they are longer in another. Not everyone takes all of their pics at one time.
C'mon, let's be fair. Yes, people do change aspects of themselves over time, and that's reflected in pics. But there are just some galleries that are blatantly, and obviously, made up of different people. :wink:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
C'mon, let's be fair. Yes, people do change aspects of themselves over time, and that's reflected in pics. But there are just some galleries that are blatantly, and obviously, made up of different people. :wink:
I agree with you...but before we call out the fakes, I thought NudeYorker made a fair statement. There are some real blatant ones out there of monsterous proportions!!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with you...but before we call out the fakes, I thought NudeYorker made a fair statement. There are some real blatant ones out there of monsterous proportions!!

Ok I'll go on dick patrol, I have not been in that many galleries except peeps on my friends list....where to start?