Just noticing something...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow 2 whole pages and it hasn't gotten ugly yet.

Nudeyorker. Can I be your wingman for that dick patrol? :smile:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont get why people fake either is completley annoying and does'nt make sense. It might some issues they need to resolve with themselves.

In my experiences working as a teacher, a lawyer and in the entertainment industry, not to mention being a moderator here, I could tell you things that might keep you up at night about people and their issues. It's mostly insecurity!

Gregster521

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to call anyone out, but there are several that I have stumbled upon... And they all happen to be the most muscular and big dicked guys that I have seen on this site (or atleast their fake pictures are).

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...And they all happen to be the most muscular and big dicked guys that I have seen on this site (or atleast their fake pictures are).
Hmm, that's so strange. I mean, if you were gonna pick a fake persona, you'd think the short, fat guys with micro-dicks, would be better represented on a big dicked... oh, um, wait. Yeah... uh, nevermind.
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Media
I don't want to call anyone out, but there are several that I have stumbled upon... And they all happen to be the most muscular and big dicked guys that I have seen on this site (or atleast their fake pictures are).

If I thumbed through my stash of photos, I would find quite a few "real" pics from this web site dated at least a year or more ago. I see them on here all the time. Ultimately it comes back on them.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always the faceless ones. I have noticed many guys that in some pics have course pubic hair and olive skin. Than the next pic they have different pubic hair and pinker skin tone, lol.

hey bro,
Sometimes the coloring in my pictures change... I am a "faceless" one, but I have NOT doctored or stolen/posted a pic that isn't of me. Not that I am one of the "hot" ones around here:redface: But I'm just saying, I didn't/don't want to show my face on here...yet... but I am legit:wink::cool:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey bro,
Sometimes the coloring in my pictures change... I am a "faceless" one, but I have NOT doctored or stolen/posted a pic that isn't of me. Not that I am one of the "hot" ones around here:redface: But I'm just saying, I didn't/don't want to show my face on here...yet... but I am legit:wink::cool:

Havent seen your pics. Im just saying that in some gallerys on here. The guys change from looking olive skinned and lean, to really white and thick. Also the viens in their dicks change as well. It just always looks to me like different people.