Just wondering...

tiagra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a guy with a somewhat feminine body__at least that's what lovers have told me. I don't have breasts but my body is kind of smooth and soft and curvy. It's naturally this way. Otherwise I'm well endowed.

Is this a turn off to girls or guys? Your comments. I'm not feminine acting and was just wondering..

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me, it is a turn-off. I like my men relatively angular and quite hairy. But that's just me -- a lot of women go for the hairless look, although I don't know about curvy.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't answer your question, tiagra, but I'm kind of curvy as well, but covered in hair. You can only see the curves when I'm wet, at least that's what my wife says.

Always wanted to be buff, but that never happened.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all depends on the lady really.

I know some women who would be all over you for having the body type that you have whilst others wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole because they have a different ideal for masculinity.

don't get hung up on it because it's generally a lack of confidence in yourself and your body that can turn a woman off or away from you.

But I've had similar experiences, with ex-girlfriends saying that I have a feminine aspect to my body, because I have soft skin, hip-like curves, long hair and long fingers but also have masculine quality of a nice small amount of body hair, muscle tone and a penis.

but I learnt to accept my form and use it to my advantage, which is a trick that pays off lots in the long run.

all the best to you, mate. :smile:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Depends on the guy and the girl.. anyone can say something else..... but seriously, would you please make some photos? no need for faces, but would you kindly show us your body? :rolleyes: I'm very curious to see just how feminine you really are, sounds interesting.