Just wondering ?

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just wondering have a urge that someone gives me a bj and fingers my ass at the same time can't seem to find anyone to do that just thought would make me hotter that heck......anyone else like it?

Reactions: diver6

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a buddy I have gotten together with who lightly plays with my ass while we are 69ing.

Had a massage from a new guy last Friday who really penetrated my ass with his finger several times while he was working my back. Then as he was finishing working my front, he took my cock in his mouth and then his finger found my ass again, penetrated me pretty firmly and deep. A few rubs on the prostate and I came in a huge and fulfilling way!

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a buddy I have gotten together with who lightly plays with my ass while we are 69ing.

Had a massage from a new guy last Friday who really penetrated my ass with his finger several times while he was working my back. Then as he was finishing working my front, he took my cock in his mouth and then his finger found my ass again, penetrated me pretty firmly and deep. A few rubs on the prostate and I came in a huge and fulfilling way!
Love it when my massage guy does that to me.

Reactions: CoolHanz

Driver_tk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I need a massage!

Greg66

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife will massage my prostate, rarely, but with coaxing she will. Uses a latex glove, lube, starts with one finger, works in 3, tried to fist me but can’t (my fault i assume). It’s very enjoyable. Especially pleasant when she circles her finger around the opening before pushing her finger in. One time, she slid her finger in while simultaneously taking my cock deep in her mouth, one motion. That was the best.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Had a guy who used to stop by to give me head on a regular basis, he always wanted a few loads that I could never produce, once I blow I am through! Well he got me right there one day, and like a pro slid a finger in my ass just as I was ready to blow, hit the magic spot with with heavy pressure, took the first load and never stopped, As long as he kept the pressure on he could get load after load out of me, a first!!! Guys a pro, I have never had ANYONE who could make me do that but him.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering have a urge that someone gives me a bj and fingers my ass at the same time can't seem to find anyone to do that just thought would make me hotter that heck......anyone else like it?
I do! And glad to do it you you!