Justin Bieber

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's still way to boyish looking (and slightly effeminate) for me. That voice needs to drop a bit more and well...he just needs to get older. Look how much better Zac Efron looks now than he did a few years ago.

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
Last edited:

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
It mystifies me what people see in him. He looks like some everyday kid off the street and can't sing all that well. He can carry a tune, but there's nothing about him that's all that special. I guess we know why the record business is in the toilet.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
since he just turned 18 today any images you post will be of a minor.

try to hold off the circle jerk for at least a week.

random... 18 year old count downs are creepy as fuck.
*saw the bday announcements last night, first thought.. how soon until he has his own thread on LPSG*

second random: every haircut he gets makes him look more like a dyke.
he might need a new stylist.

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
since he just turned 18 today any images you post will be of a minor.

try to hold off the circle jerk for at least a week.

random... 18 year old count downs are creepy as fuck.
*saw the bday announcements last night, first thought.. how soon until he has his own thread on LPSG*

second random: every haircut he gets makes him look more like a dyke.
he might need a new stylist.

Hmm, the law says he is legal, so he's legal. Whether you like 18 yo guys or 100 year old guys, that doesn't matter. He is legal. No one has posted pics of him in this thread, so nothing illegal as taken place. I don't think it is against the law to have fully clothed pictures of boys and girls under the age or 18 doing nothing in the way of sexual acts on the internet. If so, 90% of the internet wouldn't exist.

Justin is a good looking young man. Doesn't matter if one finds him talented or not. He is good looking and will most likely get better looking as he matures. What is the problem with wanting to see a good looking, legal, young man showing a little skin?

I look forward to him crashing and burning in the next couple of years. Once he's 20, the tweens will lose interest and he will be yesterday's news. He has no real talent, so IMO he has no real future. The same thing happened to David Cassidy in the 70s. Once he got older, his fame nose dived. I saw him being interviewed a few months ago. He went from being a millionaire teen superstar to being a destitute and broke has been.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmm, the law says he is legal, so he's legal. Whether you like 18 yo guys or 100 year old guys, that doesn't matter. He is legal. No one has posted pics of him in this thread, so nothing illegal as taken place. I don't think it is against the law to have fully clothed pictures of boys and girls under the age or 18 doing nothing in the way of sexual acts on the internet. If so, 90% of the internet wouldn't exist.

is not against the law. is against site policy.
no links to, or images of minors.

Justin is a good looking young man. Doesn't matter if one finds him talented or not. He is good looking and will most likely get better looking as he matures. What is the problem with wanting to see a good looking, legal, young man showing a little skin?

and legal isn't the standard i set my ethics to.
creepy is creepy.
your boner for the Bieb is ultra creepy.
just cuz ya got ya panties all oragami'd over it.

and The Biebs looks like a 15 year old lesbian.:smile:

Reactions: AyyayayMgBussu

azbjbilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man some of you guys are pretty fucking sick. Let him have his moment of fame. Yeah every one loses it sooner or later. His music is no better or worse than any of the rest of the corporate auto-tuned swill floating around out there. I am more impressed with the fact that in his off time he's actually doing something good instead of making an ass out of himself like so many others.

He is fucking cute, and I'll bet you he's fucking hung too. Wouldn't that just make all the Justin haters piss in their cheerios!

Reactions: BigMoe

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I never care for him or his music. Just a different generation I guess. But, I did see him on TV today as he turned 18 and he really looks a lot different from what I remember seeing of him. He is really starting to mature and I thought he looks pretty darn hansome.