Justin Bieber

So because you give money to charity that makes you a great person? How would anybody know how much money he donated unless he tells people? TV people do this to sugar coat what they do wrong. They figure if I get on TV and say I am against bullying then give money to some research and tell people how much money they gave it will make people at home fall for it and apparently people at home do fall for it.

When you give money to research because you want too and never tell anybody about it then you are going because you want too do it. When you do something and tell people about it you just do it to get your name out.
 
Also Cardonaivando. You think girls go to Bieber because of his looks or his dick size? They go to him because he has money.

Yes because Selena Gomez would not have had all these millions if it wasn't for Justin :confused:

Apparently he can't do any good. If he's donating money he's doing it because he wants to look good. If he's not doing it, he's greedy and a spoiled brat. What is wrong with you people? Nobody is forcing you to listen to his music. Nobody is forcing you to watch his videos/movies. Nobody is forcing you to check his pictures. Nobody is forcing you to follow him on social media. Why would you take time out of your day to hate on someone you don't like? It doesn't make any sense.

The past 6 years he's working 24/7. He's making mistakes and for some of them there are no excuses. But when I was his age I've made mistakes of my own. I'm sure everyone has. Give the kid a break.
 
I heard some people on the voice sing so much better than him. They were even cuter than him too. Much more talented!!! He needs to go work in fast food somewhere and stop singing. His Ego is bigger than anything he has between his legs I am sure.