Justin Bieber

Does anyone has a video of this. Guess it was a

  • insta stories by Hailey
  • filmed in a white room/large dinner table setting. Not super posh.
  • maybe at the ice hockey game in Canada few weeks back
  • I remember him walking and dancing towards the camera. So cute
 
  • Like
Reactions: J.Fulkner422
  • Love
Reactions: deleted11686821
I’ll never understand why people still discuss his penis size. It’s a beautiful girthy penis judging from the nudes and also from the ones where you can clearly see the VPL in his brief. Yes he’s probably not huge but damn he’s got good thick dick. I’m sure women will definitely enjoy it. There’s no way you won’t feel him.
 
I’ll never understand why people still discuss his penis size. It’s a beautiful girthy penis judging from the nudes and also from the ones where you can clearly see the VPL in his brief. Yes he’s probably not huge but damn he’s got good thick dick. I’m sure women will definitely enjoy it. There’s no way you won’t feel him.
I’ll never understand why people still discuss his penis size. It’s a beautiful girthy penis judging from the nudes and also from the ones where you can clearly see the VPL in his brief. Yes he’s probably not huge but damn he’s got good thick dick. I’m sure women will definitely enjoy it. There’s no way you won’t feel him.
I agree with everything but him wearing briefs. I fucking wish he was wearing briefs. They are called boxer briefs in America. Regardless, I’ve spent many hours with those pictures!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Vion
I’ll never understand why people still discuss his penis size. It’s a beautiful girthy penis judging from the nudes and also from the ones where you can clearly see the VPL in his brief. Yes he’s probably not huge but damn he’s got good thick dick. I’m sure women will definitely enjoy it. There’s no way you won’t feel him.
I envy all the thots (and possibly dudes) who got to taste him in his prime which was during the Purpose era(in my opinion)
 
  • Like
Reactions: MasterBow and Willo
Same. I’m not sure about any dudes haha (but who knows maybe he’s had some experience) but the many many women who slept with him, who felt him inside (possibly without protection) I envy very much. I don’t know if he’s a great fucker but just to be able to feel and taste his hairy fat prick must be heaven on earth.