sialorwave
Superior Member
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2018
- Posts
- 379
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 6,300
- Points
- 313
- Location
- Brooklyn (New York, United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
I’m glad he sometimes takes seriously his appearance.
Why does he look like a lesbian though...
Maybe his music will finally get decent.a comment about him looking like a lesbian in 2021. some of us fail to adapt and evolve. good ol’ darwinism.
I stand and will die by my comment if that's what evolution wants. I said what I said.a comment about him looking like a lesbian in 2021. some of us fail to adapt and evolve. good ol’ darwinism.
Got them dick sucking lips!That screenshot made no justice to how gorgeous he looks. He looks fucking amazing.
View attachment 36959651 View attachment 36959661 View attachment 36959671 View attachment 36959681
He can most def come over here shootGot them dick sucking lips!
Got them dick sucking lips!
FACTWith those dick-sucking lips and that plump ass, he is definitely built to pleasure cocks and nobody can convince me otherwise
I am so jealous of you! I would be in total ecstasy if I could meet him. He's the love of my life.I randomly met him a few years ago in his hometown at the gym there. I went to college near Toronto and was visiting a friend in Stratford. Definitely not expecting to see him there, since I figured he had moved full time to LA, but I guess he visits family there sometimes.
He was friendly, and we chatted for a bit in the locker room after we had finished working out. He seemed relieved that I wasn't a crazy fangirl screaming at him lol and we could just chat like normal people.
I guess the men's locker room is one of the few places he can get away from the screaming girls. There was no paparazzi around or anything. I'm guessing no one really knew he was in town.
I randomly met him a few years ago in his hometown at the gym there. I went to college near Toronto and was visiting a friend in Stratford. Definitely not expecting to see him there, since I figured he had moved full time to LA, but I guess he visits family there sometimes.
He was friendly, and we chatted for a bit in the locker room after we had finished working out. He seemed relieved that I wasn't a crazy fangirl screaming at him lol and we could just chat like normal people.
I guess the men's locker room is one of the few places he can get away from the screaming girls. There was no paparazzi around or anything. I'm guessing no one really knew he was in town.
Did you see anything? What’s his ass look like in person? Is he really caked up?Not that I remember, no. But he showered after working out.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.