Kansas city missouri

KCSpeedo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to have a buddy who'd stop by and show off in a variety of Speedos for our mutual entertainment before we'd get naked and suck each other's cocks. Wouldn't mind finding another KC-area guy with whom to recreate those scenes.

joekramer202

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to have a buddy who'd stop by and show off in a variety of Speedos for our mutual entertainment before we'd get naked and suck each other's cocks. Wouldn't mind finding another KC-area guy with whom to recreate those scenes.
Where you located hung?

Reactions: bifithung66202

Mick20077

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hot bro! Kc here as well

Reactions: HungBoyRN

bud77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck! I meant bate, not

bare, with a buddy.

Wore the USA Olympic Mark Spitz version in hs and college lost em one night but worth it Lets have a kc speedo speedway pool party