Katiecav_34D

I've decided I think she's the hottest woman here. Looks like a gorgeous body and face and I love to read her posts.

Yeah, she's older than it seems at first. She's nice, and will add you on Yahoo if you're polite. I wouldn't bother her too much though, she doesn't really log on much.

VERY hot, though. Agree with OP

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In exchanging a few messages with her, I got the distinct impression she's a man pretending to be an attractive young woman for the purposes of drawing out anecdotes about what it's like to have a big cock. There's nothing I can put my finger on directly, of course, but that's just the impression I got. When I made my skepticism known, "she" told me to look at her gallery; when I pointed out that it hadn't been updated in two years and that she could quickly dispel any doubts with a new photo, she went silent.

Sure, she could have just been offended, but I don't think so.

I don't care if she does not update her pics or her profile. I just find it interesting that she registered when she was in high school. High school girls usually mean teenager and that could lead to trouble for some of you.

If she was 18, then it doesn't matter. And she probably was...I turned 18 in high school.