Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone unlock “Now show me yours ?”. I don’t mind paying to see his dick, but it’s 30 euros with VAT and I just don’t wanna waste it on a slightly risqué picture of him in his undies or something

Reactions: ueberhau

Im23XXzz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, he turned out to be just another onlyfans scammer?
Pretty much. It's really disappointing because I really expected him not to be like that. I expected him to provide a premium experience, if he did decide to do an OF.

Reactions: jasperdejong

CallMeSir

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pretty much. It's really disappointing because I really expected him not to be like that. I expected him to provide a premium experience, if he did decide to do an OF.
I don't think it was his idea of doing onlyfans like this, its always either its girlfriend's fault or having a baby, so many onlyfans guys that had so much potential, until they get a girlfriend or have a baby.

jasperdejong

Legendary Member
Media
I don't think it was his idea of doing onlyfans like this, its always either its girlfriend's fault or having a baby, so many onlyfans guys that had so much potential, until they get a girlfriend or have a baby.
If that was the reason he could have deleted his onlyfans, but instead he keeps on raking in that money while posting absolutely no nude content whatsoever. I consider that scamming at this point.