Photos & Videos Kenny Iko

D

deleted6854441

Kenny Iko is a musician who's fairly well-known on twitter for his bubble butt. He constantly posts risque photos with his ass in it. He recently announced on his snapchat @kennyiko that if given 100 dollars on Cashapp, he will post private photos and videos in a special story. If anyone manages to see the photos, can you post them here?

Attachments

Johnda66

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
lol.. ayo Kenny, this you?
I paid $100 for his snap and he didn’t post his bare ass on Snap for any length of time. I don’t pay attention 24/7 but I check it everyday. Don’t waste you money.

D

deleted6854441

I paid $100 for his snap and he didn’t post his bare ass on Snap for any length of time. I don’t pay attention 24/7 but I check it everyday. Don’t waste you money.
U tryna post whatever he sends if it's good?

Parisyoung

Cherished Member
Media
Yea unfortunately that seems to be the consensus. Sorry you wasted your money. && that prob is him posting on here (like I assumed), pretending to be someone else saying he showed some ass to drive ppl to pay him for his scam private story. He does seems kind of slow in some aspects (not trying to be funny.. just what I get from his random snaps) like the poster who I accused of being him

Anyways its pretty obvious he’s taking advantage of ppl, pretending he’s showing more in his private story, just to actually post more of the same types of content he post publicly.

Keep being vocal about him ripping ppl off and soon the word will spread enough to become common knowledge.