Kevin Cesar Portillo

Onyx081

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well you can tell by a lot of the threads on this site, if you’re anything other than black, you’re hot. They can be some of the ugliest white guys ever but because they’re white and have a big dick, they’re the sexiest things on the planet. Lol

This is so true. There's literally a thread on this site for Post Malone, one of the ugliest dudes in existence. The man looks like he doesn't even shower, but he's white so that automatically makes him hot to people on this site

Theassbandit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just like that superiorcakeflake tik tok dude they go crazy over his funny shaped mediocre ass lol I'm like it's black dudes with bigger asses than his lol or is it cause he just white ?
Facts!!! Dude got a butterface and a decent butt and they’re acting like he’s the hottest thing ever. It’s both funny and sad when you think about it.

Theassbandit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is so true. There's literally a thread on this site for Post Malone, one of the ugliest dudes in existence. The man looks like he doesn't even shower, but he's white so that automatically makes him hot to people on this site
He definitely looks like he skips showers. Fact.

niqobrown1993

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Facts!!! Dude got a butterface and a decent butt and they’re acting like he’s the hottest thing ever. It’s both funny and sad when you think about it.
Exactly!!! I noticed they do this a lot! Now Chris Hatts I can see them going crazy over. However this dude don't even come close to him!

Demitri Jones

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lmao I commented on his bulge for this and he blocked me. Didn’t block any of the women who said the exact same stuff. He’s a homophobe.
Straight men are usually insecure and hypocritical like that so i can't even say that I'm surprised

Poppinggingde

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's homophobic now but when he needs money and starts an onlyfans guess which demographic is gonna be the one feeding him and keeping his lights on lol

I think we need to realized the difference between being a homophobe and not being attracted to men and not wanting to appear gay.

not tooting my own horn but I have women comment in pics and I delete because I’m gay. It’s simple.

Demitri Jones

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think we need to realized the difference between being a homophobe and not being attracted to men and not wanting to appear gay.

not tooting my own horn but I have women comment in pics and I delete because I’m gay. It’s simple.
I know the difference and I'm obviously talking about the Jonathan Heat Martinez guys out there but sure i guess....

Dantdanielson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I don't understand why you need to delete the comments tho? You don't have to respond to them. If you're allowing comments from someone but deleting similar comments from someone else then you're biased.

Demitri Jones

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand why you need to delete the comments tho? You don't have to respond to them. If you're allowing comments from someone but deleting similar comments from someone else then you're biased.
I don't think they wanna understand though. Homophobia's just too normalized and ingrained in society

D

deleted4256511

they saw it, they just didn't want it to be true lol

He looks like a Latino with African ancestry (like Dominican or Puerto Rican). Having African ancestry does not make you black. The dude is mixed and looks it (a mixed race Latino). I hope you aren't one of those who thinks somebody with a drop of black blood is already black. "Black" here also means African American and that's another thing that created confusion. He looks biracial before regular African American.

niqobrown1993

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He looks like a Latino with African ancestry (like Dominican or Puerto Rican). Having African ancestry does not make you black. The dude is mixed and looks it (a mixed race Latino). I hope you aren't one of those who thinks somebody with a drop of black blood is already black. "Black" here also means African American and that's another thing that created confusion. He looks biracial before regular African American.
What is regular African American??? Cause we have regular black people who have two parents who are all black come out light skin ?? Also yes actually the one drop rule did mean if you had a drop of black in you then you black lol so it's what he identifies as not what you see him as