Kevin Patrick. yummm

I know Kevin. He's a really nice guy. He's also a really talented musician.

I have a couple frontal pics from series that he's done but I don't know how to post them.
 
Never saw that vid. There was something like that when he was on 7 lives xposed. Is that what vid you're talking about?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 929829
Fuck that was hot. Thanks for sharing. Great to see how big he really is and great cum shot. Did he do any more vids?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 929829
It's cool that he enjoys having that dildo up his ass and that he cums so much from it. From the way he bounced up and down on it I wondered how often he does stuff like that. Makes me wonder if he's bi or just really open sexually to fuck whoever.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 929829
That video is coming from Naked Fireman 3 produced by All-american heroes...but don't know if the better quality video could be found anywhere...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 929829