Khalil wells

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He needs to redeem himself by having that fat round ass plowed.
Apparently he's into assplay. I follow one of his accounts and while I don't actively hunt down his content, I see that he likes things that deal with assplay or men getting fucked in the ass aka pegging. He's probably the type that likes to get fucked by women but either can't find a woman freaky (& dumb) enough time do it or he gets into one of his split personality things & is back "straight" again. He probably can't take dick anyways. Ain't not tell what he did with that trans that time. I haven't seen that vid or remember where it was but she was indeed licking his ass while he was bent over. She might have fucked him too..lol

Aside from that...

I cannot stand real women pegging men because they cannot fuck. These dudes need a real dick & stop getting pegged by a woman. These the type of dudes that act like gay sex is nasty but will turn around and ask a woman to put on a fake dick so they can get plowed.. Foolishness. You obviously want what she doesn't have so get a real man.

We need to stop meeting them on their terms and they need to meet on ours since they are taking our money. I do not want to see you fuck, suck, fuck or get fucked by a bitch. I like men and if you wanna entertain and take gay men's money...you need to put out gay content and if your are bi then release that too but don't tell me you are making money off gays but got a page full of 30 sec to a five minute videos of you fuking some whiny thot.

He better be lucky I ain't spent no money on his stuff..cause I have a feeling if I do I'mma be pissed off because of lack of content.

And I agree. He's got sex appeal but I love his ass. It's the perfect example of a sculpted man's ass and everyone wants to see more of it....WITH ANOTHER MAN involved.

Reactions: Peenlover01
D

deleted1278525

Apparently he's into assplay. I follow one of his accounts and while I don't actively hunt down his content, I see that he likes things that deal with assplay or men getting fucked in the ass aka pegging. He's probably the type that likes to get fucked by women but either can't find a woman freaky (& dumb) enough time do it or he gets into one of his split personality things & is back "straight" again. He probably can't take dick anyways. Ain't not tell what he did with that trans that time. I haven't seen that vid or remember where it was but she was indeed licking his ass while he was bent over. She might have fucked him too..lol

Aside from that...

I cannot stand real women pegging men because they cannot fuck. These dudes need a real dick & stop getting pegged by a woman. These the type of dudes that act like gay sex is nasty but will turn around and ask a woman to put on a fake dick so they can get plowed.. Foolishness. You obviously want what she doesn't have so get a real man.

We need to stop meeting them on their terms and they need to meet on ours since they are taking our money. I do not want to see you fuck, suck, fuck or get fucked by a bitch. I like men and if you wanna entertain and take gay men's money...you need to put out gay content and if your are bi then release that too but don't tell me you are making money off gays but got a page full of 30 sec to a five minute videos of you fuking some whiny thot.

He better be lucky I ain't spent no money on his stuff..cause I have a feeling if I do I'mma be pissed off because of lack of content.

And I agree. He's got sex appeal but I love his ass. It's the perfect example of a sculpted man's ass and everyone wants to see more of it....WITH ANOTHER MAN involved.

:laughing: woah woah woah woah wait back up back up. How much content you got on him? Share . I wanna see something fresh and new at least. The nigga has the best ass and thighs i have seen period even if somebody just bends him over and fucks him from behind that ass is gonna clap.

Reactions: Twin80

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:laughing: woah woah woah woah wait back up back up. How much content you got on him? Share . I wanna see something fresh and new at least. The nigga has the best ass and thighs i have seen period even if somebody just bends him over and fucks him from behind that ass is gonna clap.
I don't have anything relatively new on him. I had most of his old vids somewhere tho but we've already seen the majority of those. I was talking about the vid he had with that trans some time ago. He was clearly bent over with a tongue in his ass. Also, he too scammy for me to even subscribe cause I know he full of it. Plus I'm not trying to see a page full of him doing this..
View attachment qT56Qob5O-xIBPn8.mp4

We already see so much of this...
D-DYhxwXoAEMPtb.jpeg

But never enough tail...
View attachment 480P_600K_196015991.mp4

D

deleted1278525

I don't have anything relatively new on him. I had most of his old vids somewhere tho but we've already seen the majority of those. I was talking about the vid he had with that trans some time ago. He was clearly bent over with a tongue in his ass. Also, he too scammy for me to even subscribe cause I know he full of it. Plus I'm not trying to see a page full of him doing this..
View attachment 4289201

We already see so much of this...
View attachment 4289211

But never enough tail...

Thissss yes.. how many do you have of him jacking off , fucking, or showing his ass?

D

deleted1278525

He falls into that weird category of “I’m bi,but I mostly/prefer to fuck women, and only fuck men if I’m single and haven’t fucked in a few months.”

Thats hot.

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
tumblr_oo89aodrZv1vxfwkbo1_500.png

tumblr_o1a0p1mK6s1v56azlo1_400.gif
tumblr_nxqwvszFwA1uelll1o7_250.gif
tumblr_o6zcycDnUQ1ukxgijo1_500.jpg
tumblr_p6a9zyL8Gk1x0qbwno3_400.gif
tumblr_owcs5krbxf1vrstjao2_400.gif
tumblr_inline_p66mgjyX2p1tc50jg_500.jpg
tumblr_p6a9zyL8Gk1x0qbwno2_500.jpg
tumblr_nxqwvszFwA1uelll1o9_250.gif
tumblr_op5yfuOnGV1vxfwkbo1_500.png
tumblr_owcs5krbxf1vrstjao1_400.gif
tumblr_ntduo2HS781u5lfdno1_500.jpg
tumblr_p6a9zyL8Gk1x0qbwno5_1280.gif
tumblr_ob4y1j3wpQ1ukxgijo2_500.jpeg
tumblr_ovpuinNAVN1wn2mpfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_p9auv4EuxO1v6mmk9_500.jpg
tumblr_nxqwvszFwA1uelll1o5_250.gif
tumblr_inline_p66mgjEi981tc50jg_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_p66mgk7lWJ1tc50jg_500.gif
tumblr_op5ygnpSao1vxfwkbo1_500.jpeg

Those are just a few I found but it's pretty old content. His Onlyfans is $15 but reading the dates on his posts seems a bit infrequent. Possibly a week or two between posts.

You can subscribe if you want but be forewarned. I don't think you'll get your $15 dollars worth. I know I had a longer vid of him with this chick somewhere.

It had a part where he was verbal to her and he said, "You know I'm taking this asshole right? I'mma open that mutha fuka up." I found that a lil hot. :no_mouth:

It's an older vid too but it does display how his little short ass talks dirty. I like that kinda sex. It's hawt.
View attachment tumblr_p8spmfpwQW1x8dhfi.mp4
View attachment tumblr_p7wia2UI221x8dhfi.mp4
View attachment tumblr_o25tikHFFi1v56azl.mp4
View attachment tumblr_owga6kGkCn1wn2mpf.mp4

Attachments