Khalil wells

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a cache Khalil of videos before & after his thick dread phase ( i miss his thick days by-the-way lol)
Same. I think he was in that depression, what sexuality am I phase. He was trying to come to terms that he likes transgenders. He's probably pansexual I suppose if anything.

I love that thick phase too but I need more gayer content and more ASS.

If he was like that hot Asian top cutiewithahotbooty who always showing his ass. I would subscribe but his account is overpriced and lame.

All he's doing now is posting shit content and keep subscriptions because he is saving money to become a millionaire probably.

mase27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same. I think he was in that depression, what sexuality am I phase. He was trying to come to terms that he likes transgenders. He's probably pansexual I suppose if anything.

I love that thick phase too but I need more gayer content and more ASS.

If he was like that hot Asian top cutiewithahotbooty who always showing his ass. I would subscribe but his account is overpriced and lame.

All he's doing now is posting shit content and keep subscriptions because he is saving money to become a millionaire probably.

I agree. I also believe Khalil is still suffering from depression; charging folks $15 for infrequent updates and mediocre content is just short of a scam.

Reactions: Hpnotiq18769

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree. I also believe Khalil is still suffering from depression; charging folks $15 for infrequent updates and mediocre content is just short of a scam.
He def is. I still remember that post he had where he
was crying like some desperate housewife.

I have most of his old shit buts scattered on my other laptop somewhere. It's really nothing special. I would like more of his thick stage though. I saw from his OFs he has a few ass vids but I'm just not paying $15 for 2 minute videos. You need to have a dildo or doing something freaky to get that much. You're charging more than reputable sites with 5 times as much content.

I had at least a gig or so of his content which is mostly cause the video files are large. Same for sexynerdmovement. I just don't keep up with it..With Khalil I feel like you gonna charge me that much then I can cop them vids too if I want.. You scam folks you get the same.

Reactions: mase27