kinda embarrassing

12incollege

Experimental Member
Media
so i was driving yesterday wit ma boys and my friend jay is in the passenger seat.. rural area- headin to the beach

anyway we started talkin bout fuckin girls and crackin jokes about me and breakin backs (lol) and he says somethin how hes surprised someone hasnt run away from me yet bc of my size (hes never seen it) then starts saying how im exaggerating.
anyway- i bet him i could take it out (semi hard at the time) and as im driving lay it across the stearing wheel and it`ll almost reach the top- so i did.

of course he was like holy shit bro i cant believe youre packin that.. but then not noticing im slowing down another car pulls along side- IT WAS MY NEIGHBOR AND HES LIKE 55!

he looked at me and smiled then moved on like nothing happened.. this is def the first time anyone (family or family friend) has seen it.. (besides when i was a baby)

very embarrassing.. i dont think i ever wanna face him again lol

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thats pretty funny!

Your story reminds me of the time when I was at my dad's house and his girlfriend stayed over. I must of been 14. Anyways, I woke up to get ready to leave for my mom's house, after I got dressed I sat and waited for them to get ready. When they came out, I got up and started talking to them and then I started looking around for my hat I glanced down and realized I was sporting THE BIGGIST TENT! I was mortified knowing that I actually held a conversation having a boner as obvious as day.

I remember turning around ever so nonchalantly ( or so I thought) and pushed up and under my belt. I remember thinking "damn I didn’t even feel it poking out" :7

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know, I'd walk over to his house and start a conversation with him. Tell him you saw him on the road the other day... and then after he says, "..yeah, I saw you too.." just apologize and tell him what was going on. Once he hears that your friend said you were just braggin, you had to prove to him you were not... Of course, he'll agree that you weren't just bragging either. LOL

It may enhance your friendship with your neighbor since you can be totally honest with him.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't like to play with my dick or pull it out when I'm driving. It gets me real distracted for sure. Also I have a lot of precum,so it messes up my hand & maybe the steering wheel. I like the idea of showing it off though.

12incollege

Experimental Member
Media
i dont want to go up to him and say anything, only cuz im so embarrassed. its not even like i have a regular dick- im a freakin freak with what i got and dont want it to have any more attention to a 55 year old neighbor! lol

although now my friend is really obsessed....

funcub

1st Like
Media
I can't say I blame your friend, 12incollege--That must have been some sight, even if only semi-hard. It's a good thing your neighbor didn't crash or you would feel really weird, being the reason for an accident..

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Rikter8+Aug 29 2005, 08:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rikter8 &#064; Aug 29 2005, 08:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-12incollege@Aug 20 2005, 12:11 AM
- im a freakin freak with what i got
[post=336808]Quoted post[/post]​

I wouldnt say that.
Your gifted with a big tool, be proud, but dont let it go to your head.

Your not a freak.

C
[post=338982]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Good seeing your post, Rikter8. After reading your "see you later" post, I felt so bad thinking you were leaving us. It&#39;s cool having you here, man.

Luke

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don&#39;t remember if I&#39;ve posted about this before but i like to take mine out when i&#39;m driving all the time. I like to hang it over the bottom of the steering wheel and just let it relax there. lotsa guys in pickup trucks or vans have seen my dick hangin there and sometimes they think it&#39;s a real hoot. Only problem is that i start to get turned on when people are lookin at it an get a semi or more. As far as i know i&#39;ve never had an older neighbor see me. but one time a guy from work pulled up along side of me--i don&#39;t know if he could see in or not--he never mentioned it and neither have i.

Gabe

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wow i can certainly empathize with you.....i can imagine you just wanna do whatever you can to avoid him at this point...but reality sets in and you will come face to face again...just stare him in the face and greet him as you normally would and keep it moving...he is most likely envying ya endowment

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate to tell you this Arliss, but the original poster of this thread hasn't visited this site for over 2 years. You've just wasted your time replying to it.

If you check on their profile it'll tell you if they're still active members.

cheers

Dillon

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to tell you this Arliss, but the original poster of this thread hasn't visited this site for over 2 years. You've just wasted your time replying to it.

If you check on their profile it'll tell you if they're still active members.

cheers

Dillon

And did the OP ever post any photos of his supposed 12 inches?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
(same diff)

To bad he didn't have a better imagination. Obviously a product of the public schools. I'm sure he's been told all his life that he's "Special," and not in a short-bus way... And he's too dumb to know it just isn't true.

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
To bad he didn't have a better imagination. Obviously a product of the public schools. I'm sure he's been told all his life that he's "Special," and not in a short-bus way... And he's too dumb to know it just isn't true.

That was very offensive.

BTW, your use of 'To' that begins you post should be 'Too'. Damn those public shcools.