King of the Matt

oash

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone know when the new j/o vid will drop on his paid page? I am staying unsubbed until it does. I got tired of the teasing with no pleasing and hate sex toy videos so was not going to spend $100 on that to see him cum.
I’m thinking somewhere in the thread there is a link to a website that has one

Eddiesservant

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anyone know when the new j/o vid will drop on his paid page? I am staying unsubbed until it does. I got tired of the teasing with no pleasing and hate sex toy videos so was not going to spend $100 on that to see him cum.
was under impression its a paid video!

anntchryst

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
yes it will be a paid video that he will send in dms on his VIP page only. I am asking if he has posted the date it will drop. I unsubbed from the VIP page bc he has not been delivering content I want. I will resub once I know the jerk off and cum video is dropping.
was under impression its a paid video!

Reactions: itsjohn

itsjohn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes it will be a paid video that he will send in dms on his VIP page only. I am asking if he has posted the date it will drop. I unsubbed from the VIP page bc he has not been delivering content I want. I will resub once I know the jerk off and cum video is dropping.
Yes, I unsubbed not long into signing up. Not a lot on there that did it for me. Far hotter is his content on AAG.

itsjohn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really wish he'd go more with the wrestler theme, but I haven't seen anything yet with a wrestler singlet.

Any recommendations for guys like that on OF?
If you like guys in wrestling singlets, you must check out Brad here - amazing and delivers plenty of singlet action -
OnlyFans

anntchryst

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
does he have any sextapes?
he has two sex tapes available on the female performer's OF page urlilgoddess. No cumshots. You have to ask her to dm the vids to you. They were too expensive for me without a cumshot so I did not get either. OnlyFans