Kip Pardue

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've only seen him in one movie that I'm aware of, but I thought he was really good in it. He played the gay guy in the film The Rules of Attraction. I thought he was really hot in that movie, too.

Wrong--he was the "gayest" acting straight guy who dated and fucked models during his transeuropean break. Kip Pardue's character liked women. The gay man was Ian Sommerhalder's character.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wrong--he was the "gayest" acting straight guy who dated and fucked models during his transeuropean break. Kip Pardue's character liked women. The gay man was Ian Sommerhalder's character.

oh. Kip was Victor then? My mistake, I apologize.

You really think he was acting gay? His character seemed more like an obnoxious frat boy to me. and I have actually seen him in other things... the film Driven and a few US TV shows.

Ian Sommerhalder is hotter IMO.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd go see it. I know RoA has more than it's share of detractors but personally I thought the film was fairly brilliant. Much more pointed than the novel, even though I realize part of the point of the novel was perhaps to be pointless. I think the film retained some of that theme while at the same time constructing a more concise and interesting narrative. It was well-edited and well-acted, too, IMHO.

Oz10

Expert Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, aside from having one of the most attractive casts since Cruel Intentions, the style of the film was top notch. First time I saw it, I kept re-watching the entire sequence of Sean and Lauren heading to class where the split screens pull back and merges into their 1st encounter.

and Ian Somerhalder could give the straightest guy on earth an erection

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
supposedly the director of ROA had enought footage of his character running around Europe that they were going to release his part as its own film later on... but here we are a couple years later and nothing yet.

This movie is call Glitterati and they director has said that it will never be released. They don't have permission of the girls he fucked in the movie. These were girls he met in bars, etc. and they had one night stands. I would love to see this but it may never be released.

Here is some info on the movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glitterati_(film)