Kissing another guy

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever made out with one? NO

Would you ever? NO

Do you believe a straight guy could make out with another guy? NO.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope, it's unpleasant to think about. That's just my physical reaction to the thought. I wll say that i have close friends who are gay and the dudes kiss each other regularly in front of me and other friends. That doesn't bother me at all. So it's not the idea of men kissing each other it's when it's the thought of me doing it. Kind of like when I see a couple of 90 year olds kissing i think it's cool how they are still in love after all this time, but if you ask me to kiss the 90 year woman with her dentures, etc.. not a pleasant thought

Reactions: greg_ca

thisrighthere

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never.

Rebellious responses aren't grounds to question a straight man's sexuality.

Let me explain why, "never" is my answer...

Biologically, emotionally, and spiritually it is backwards even though the majority of the world screams that it isn't. I perceive it to be a currently untreated disorder. Social control/power in the gay community wasn't developed internally, but externally.

If it weren't for research funded by the Rockefeller corporation, homosexuality would still be considered a disorder.

Never.

Rebellious responses aren't grounds to question a straight man's sexuality.

Let me explain why, "never" is my answer...

Biologically, emotionally, and spiritually it is backwards even though the majority of the world screams that it isn't. I perceive it to be a currently untreated disorder. Social control/power in the gay community wasn't developed internally, but externally.

If it weren't for research funded by the Rockefeller corporation, homosexuality would still be considered a disorder.
I'm interested in what you mean by 'Social control/power in the gay community wasn't developed internally, but externally'. Can you explain? What is the connection with the Rockefeller corporation? Thanks.

thisrighthere

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm interested in what you mean by 'Social control/power in the gay community wasn't developed internally, but externally'. Can you explain? What is the connection with the Rockefeller corporation? Thanks.

Rockefeller Foundation initially funded the pro-homosexual research of sexual deviant, Alfred C. Kinsey, at the University of Indiana from 1941 to 1949 to the tune of $414,000.

Vice President of Planned Parenthood-World Population sent a memorandum titled “Activities Relevant to the Study of Population Policy for the U.S.” to Bernard Berelson, President of John D. Rockefeller III’s Population Council.

Listed under the section on “Social Constraints” is “Encourage increased homosexuality.”

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever made out with one? - No.

Would you ever? - No.

If you did, did you kiss him more than once? - I wouldn't do it once.

Do you believe a straight guy could make out with another guy? - I wouldn't consider a guy who made out with another guy to be entirely straight, at least at that stage of his life.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Not just kissing but making out with a guy.

Have you ever made out with one?

Would you ever?

If you did, did you kiss him more than once?

Do you believe a straight guy could make out with another guy?

Do you think a circle could have anlges?
And how many angles would there be?

Look, you clearly didn't think this through.
A straight man does not kiss guys per definition.

I'm just not into stubble on stubble. Then again I dated this fair skinned dark haired Irish girl for a wee while :)..Then again (again:) ) she was built different. :). Have had on the rare occassion another guy grab and or suck my cock (long while ago), but no, def not, or was ever into the super intimate stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rockefeller Foundation initially funded the pro-homosexual research of sexual deviant, Alfred C. Kinsey, at the University of Indiana from 1941 to 1949 to the tune of $414,000.

Vice President of Planned Parenthood-World Population sent a memorandum titled “Activities Relevant to the Study of Population Policy for the U.S.” to Bernard Berelson, President of John D. Rockefeller III’s Population Council.

Listed under the section on “Social Constraints” is “Encourage increased homosexuality.”

The above is backward fundamental misinformation. Do you have a link to your "resource" source?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't really understand why someone would think that a straight guy would kiss another guy. Maybe a bi guy would. That is the distinction. I think that you beyotches are overextending lady luck to think that a total straight guy would be into kissing another man.

There are lots of gay men in the world...and the one guy you want to fucking kiss is straight. That is a muthafucking redunkulous shame.

I have bunches of hot straight male friends. I don't ask any of those himbos to snog themselves. They love women. They love snogging them. Fucking them. They don't think about snogging with other men.