Kj apa?

11PeaceandLove11

Superior Member
Media
You need to check out the Tyler Posey thread.

(ntns)

I think Tyler Posey and KJ Apa have a similar vibe. They both were in this movie on Netflix but I don't recall them having any scenes together, and there wasn't much press that featured the two of them together. Picturing them together sexually would be hot as all hell, but their personalities might clash for being so similar.

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Tyler Posey and KJ Apa have a similar vibe. They both were in this movie on Netflix but I don't recall them having any scenes together, and there wasn't much press that featured the two of them together. Picturing them together sexually would be hot as all hell, but their personalities might clash for being so similar.

tumblr_ptr1stqJwr1yohdnwo3_500.gifv

leoingenium

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yup, both former twunk having gone the way of the hobo recently.

sebas2191

Superior Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, both former twunk having gone the way of the hobo recently.

Kj grew his beard and hair out because of his apocalyptic movie he was shooting. He has now bathed and shaved.