Korean Spa

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I have a Korean spa near me and I've been wanting to go but not quite sure if I would have problems being a white guy and all.. Meaning, I wasn't sure if they had signs in english, if I would follow the right rules, feel out of place, etc.. It's only $15 to use the facilities.. Obviously more if you want a body scrub or massage.. So after reading the reviews on Yelp I decided to go and check it out..

I went last Mon. for the first time.. It was so nice and relaxing that I spent 2 hours there just going from the pools to the saunas and back again.. They have 1 cool pool, 1 warm pool and 1 hot pool and 2 saunas, one is wet and the other is dry.. 9 semi private showers and 1 shower near the pools and saunas.. When you use that one shower everyone can see you so it's great for showing off.. They have a few rooms for relaxing in but you wear clothes in those rooms so I just skipped those places.. I stayed in the "wet" area where you must be nude.. The cool thing was there were only 3 or 4 guys and they weren't there long so at one point I had the whole place to myself.. Most of the guys are Korean but I saw 1 white guy that first day..

So I went back today and things got interesting.. Now I stay in shape and so being nude isn't really a big deal to me.. They have towels but they're small so most guys (some do) don't use them to cover up and I certainly don't.. You just walk around nude among the pools, showers and saunas.. They're all close together so you can definitely see who's going where.. So today there were again just a few guys at a time.. The most was maybe 5.. So I was going back and forth from pools to saunas.. The warm pool is hot and can only be taken for 10 minutes and then I shower and go into the cool pool for a few minutes and then into a sauna and just keep doing this routine through the day.. The saunas are hot and I can only last up to 5 minutes in each before showering off and going into the cool pool again..

So one guy was checking me out and that's fine I don't mine.. He was middle age, white, over 6 feet and a bit overweight.. I groomed myself a few days ago so I'm looking my best by shaving my body, cock, balls and ass and therefore I'm very smooth.. So this guy began to follow me into the saunas when I went into one and would glance at my cock and I didn't mind at all and he began to notice that.. So I went into the dry sauna once and he followed me.. I was sitting on a towel but lying back a bit fully exposed and not caring.. Some guys sit with a towel over their cocks.. I don't.. I sit on my towel since the benches are friggin' hot..

Now the guy felt comfortable looking at my cock knowing I didn't care.. He was just staring intently at it, sitting forward and across from me and touching is own cock.. I just closed my eyes letting him know it's cool to check me out.. And yes we made eye contact many times and even had a few words about how great the spa is.. He was just fixated on my smooth cock and balls that I suddenly felt I was getting hard.. Now at this point I wasn't sure what to do.. I mean no one gets hard at the spa.. So he definitely noticed and I sat forward trying to hide it a bit and not sure if I should get hard since anyone else could come in at any moment..

Then I just thought to myself, "screw it" and leaned back and let my cock get hard.. I was about 90% hard and looked down to let the guy know that I knew I was getting hard and he just looked directly at my cock intently.. He was liking what he saw and I was fine showing him.. But it was getting so hot in there and since he didn't come from the cool pool like I did before entering the sauna, he had to get up and leave since it was so damn hot.. Once he left I checked out my cock and I was leaking precum and it tasted good..

So I showered in front of him and walked into the cool pool as he checked me out while sitting in a chair beside the pool.. A few minutes in there to get cool and I stepped out and walked into the wet sauna.. Now this sauna is very hot with a light mist raining down and they have a basket of salt so you can rub it all over your body to exfoliate.. You just grab some and use your hands.. I thought if he follows me in here I'll give him a show.. He did follow me and entered and sat down really close to where I was standing.. I proceeded to grab salt from the basket and stood there rubbing it all over my arms, body, ass and legs.. I really stuck my ass out when I rubbed my hands all over my smooth ass to tease him and give him a show.. He was rubbing his cock and I sat down and proceeded to lie back a bit so he could stare at my cock again.. Things were hot and steamy but then someone else walked in and he had to leave due to the excessive heat.. I came out of the cool pool so I could last another minute in the sauna.. I went out and showered/rinsed off again in a seductive manner, sticking my ass out and such before going back in the cool pool in front of him.. He followed me in the sauna a few more times but at this point a few more guys had arrived at the spa so I wasn't getting hard again with guys walking in and out of the sauna rooms..

It was very hot to show off my body and tease and allow a guy to fully enjoy checking out my smooth ass, soft and hard cock.. I'll be going back for sure!

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I have a Korean spa near me and I've been wanting to go but not quite sure if I would have problems being a white guy and all.. Meaning, I wasn't sure if they had signs in english, if I would follow the right rules, feel out of place, etc.. It's only $15 to use the facilities.. Obviously more if you want a body scrub or massage.. So after reading the reviews on Yelp I decided to go and check it out..

where was it at? im in the 90650 zip code

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I went to the spa again yesterday.. Arrived at 12:30 pm and there were only a few guys there.. About 2 or 3 at a time through most of the day.. At one point I had the whole place to myself again for a half an hour..

It's really nice and sexy to be nude for hours laying in hot/warm pools and saunas.. I was hoping to see some hot studs there but it was basically older and some thin middle aged Korean guys.. Oh well, I just relaxed and fantasized about young hard body, hung guys..

Things got a bit more busy when there was about 6 or 7 guys at one time.. I wasn't paying to much attention to others but then a white guy appeared.. He was maybe in his mid 30's, tall but a bit overweight.. So I went from the cold pool into the wet sauna.. He also came in there and found me sitting there leaning back on my hands.. Now I've only been to the spa 3 times and it seems most of the guys use a small towel to cover their cocks or sit hunched over so you can't see much.. I chose to sit on my towel since the benches are hot and I just relax exposing my shaven cock, balls and body..

So the guy took the hunched over position with the towel covering his cock.. No big deal to me since he wasn't in the best of shape anyway.. He was checking me out and then began some small talk.. Telling me it was his first time there, asking me what I do for a living, how to use the saunas and pools etc.. I would answer all his questions and then just sit back with my eyes closed knowing and allowing him to check out my body.. It was getting hot in there so I left to use the cool pool.. I walked out slowly so he could check out my ass on the way out.. He followed me out and watched as I showered and waited to use the shower after me.. The proper thing to do is rinse your body off before entering any of the pools.. Now they have 9 showers near the locker rooms (about 15/20 feet away) or you can use the one shower that's between the 2 saunas and in front of the pools.. So when you shower here, everyone can check you out.. It's on of those big shower heads and you pull the cord and the water stays on for maybe 10 seconds.. It's a good place to show off.. The guy must had liked what he saw because after he'd follow me into the saunas a few times he'd leave first and watch me real good as I showered off..

So whenever I was in the cold pool, cooling off and then getting out and entering one of the saunas he would follow me in.. He was definitely enjoying my body and asking me what I did to stay in shape, where I work out, how many times etc.. I enjoyed him ogling my body and let him know by closing my eyes so he could stare without worrying about me catching him.. I would even seductively run my hand over my bare muscular thighs towards my cock.. I'd walk out slowly again hoping he was checking out my smooth ass..

So then something even I didn't expect happened and since I'm open minded I just went with it.. He followed me into the dry sauna.. I was sitting across from him and he was just staring directly at my cock.. He already had been doing it for some time, but now just blatantly stared since I wasn't asking him to stop.. But he suddenly made a move.. He asked, "Can I sit there" while pointing directly next to me.. I shrugged and said, "Sure".. He said the rocks were really hot beside him.. So he sat really close to me and was still looking at my cock.. His leg brushed up against mine and since I didn't flinch he left it there touching my leg.. I closed my eyes and tried to relax as I felt his eyes all over my body.. At his point my cock began to get hard.. I noticed and said, "I see your stretching out a bit".. I looked down and grabbed my cock and gave it a light stroke and said, "It happens, whatever, no big deal".. He then asked, "can I touch it".. I casually replied, "sure, go ahead".. We could both see out the glass door in case anyone was coming and he was looking towards the door as his right hand reached out and grabbed my cock.. He said, "oh man, it feels good".. I then just closed my eyes as he proceeded to stroke my cock good.. Now being turned on from being nude for a few hours, fantasizing of hot guys and cocks I wasn't going to last long.. So a few minutes later I told him, "I'm going to cum".. He replied, "yea, do it!"..

I then shot a huge load all over my stomach and over his hand.. It was great, I just kept cumming.. He even said, "wow, that's a lot".. He wiped me up and I also got off my towel and wiped my cock and told him thanks.. He was more grateful and thanked me for allowing him to play with my cock.. He told me how he was seeing a hispanic babe that wants to try a threesome.. He wanted me to join them but I passed.. I told him I'm at the spa on some Mondays so maybe he'll see me again there but I wasn't interested in pursuing anything else.. Cool guy, nice face but just didn't have the hard body that turns me on.. I showered and then called it quits for the day, got dressed and left..

I'm hoping to run into some hot, hard body guys with big cocks for me to play with.. The fantasy continues

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's good to know.. But like I mentioned, the Koreans seem to cover themselves while sitting down.. Either in the saunas or the chairs around the pools.. Some even cover a bit while walking around..

Reactions: Guido Riezzo

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Went to the spa yesterday and was feeling good after a workout and looking forward to relaxing and possibly running into some hot guys.. Well, no hot guys but just the usual Korean men there to relax for a bit.. Being in good shape, white and my body shaven (except legs) I get checked out.. But basically we all steal glances at who's there and what they look like..

So I was in the wet sauna relaxing and a gentleman around 50'ish comes in and says hello and sits down to relax.. I was sitting back completely uncovered since I was sitting on my towel.. Now the way I allow guys to check me out is to close my eyes and zone out.. This is very relaxing and also allows the guys to look over my body without worrying of being caught doing it.. So I don't really know if he's looking but once it gets so hot in there I leave to cool off in the cold pool.. I'll find out soon if he enjoyed what he saw in a few minutes if he follows me into one of the saunas again..

Once I cool off I head into the dry sauna.. A minute later he also comes in.. The dry sauna is smaller then the wet so you're sitting much closer together.. I again smile and nod as he comes in and just close my eyes as I'm sitting back exposing my freshly shaven cock and balls.. A few times I open my eyes and I can tell he's looking at me and I don't react in any way.. Which I hope this guy and any other guy views as it's ok to check me out.. So it becomes to hot in there and he leaves and then I do as well..

We both end up in the wet sauna and as I'm sitting there I can feel his eyes on my cock..
Suddenly I begin to get hard.. Now as I wrote before in one of my earlier posts I was a bit uneasy getting hard at the spa in front of a stranger.. Mainly just nervous about someone else walking in and getting offended or whatever.. But now I don't care anymore and if it happens then so what.. It's natural and getting hard can't be truly offensive.. If I start stroking my cock then that's crossing the line to most but getting hard shouldn't piss anyone off..

It certainly didn't upset my new friend.. He quickly replied, "Nice, very nice".. I just smiled and said thank you.. "Very nice, can I touch it?" he asked.. I told him he could but I was afraid of getting caught.. I think all he he heard was the yes part because he darted over by my side real quick and grabbed my cock and started stroking.. He then immediately bend over and started sucking my hard cock.. It felt so good and dirty receiving head in a public place with 3 or 4 guys just outside in the pools.. We can see them through the steamed up small window and door.. We were in the corner so no one can see us until they actually walk in.. The temperature was to hot in there so he had to stop and get out to cool off again.. I waited a minute for my cock to get a little soft and then headed out to rinse off and jump back into the cold pool..

I saw the guy return to the wet sauna and so I followed.. This time as he sat I put on a show for him.. I grabbed some of the salt out of the basket they have in there to rub all over my hard body.. I did it slowly and seductively right in front of him.. I ran my hands all over my front and then I turned my back towards him as I ran my hands all over my smooth round ass.. He was moaning and saying "ummm, yes".. It sounded like he was stroking his cock but when I looked over my shoulder he was just staring directly at my ass.. I was really sticking it out towards him like a hot female stripper.. He loved it..

Then I sat down beside him and he just went to town on my cock.. It felt so good and I could tell I was going to blow a huge load soon.. Once I couldn't take anymore of his wet sucking and stroking I told him I was going to cum and he moaned his approval and I just went off hard in his mouth.. I kept shooting delicious creamy cum in his mouth.. Once I stopped he just kept sucking.. He then backed off and released all my cum in his hand and showed it to me.. "That's a lot" he said while smiling.. I told him it felt great and thanked him but he was thanking me more.. He was so turned on by what he did that he started sucking my cock some more.. He sucked the last drops of cum out and thanked me a few more times and before we went to the showers, dressed in the locker room and left..

I'm thinking of going back on Monday for some more relaxation..

Last edited:

myChock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Damn all these stories are so hot man! I've also been to a Korean spa here in NYC, and it's just how you described it, but a little bigger. This place is amazing because there are so many hot guys from every ethnic background. I've seen white, black, latino, asian, and middle eastern guys. It's nice to look, see who's around, and notice other guys checking each other out, but it's just a great place to hang out naked.

This place has a huge shower area of about 20+ open showers to rinse yourself off before entering a pool. And whenever anyone enters the wet area all the guys suddenly turn to see who's coming in, and then I noticed them glance to see who's in the shower area.

I'm in good shape myself, and it's kind of a turn on when other guys check me out too...it's especially funny when they try to make small talk, knowing they're just bs'ing so they can stare.

I've never hooked up with anyone there, I just like to look, relax, and pamper myself...but I've seen and heard that discreet stuff does happen. I know it's frowned upon to have sex there, but sometimes you unexpectedly get hard in the saunas, and being in that risky environment is the actual turn on.

This post makes me want to go visit that place again soon. Keep us updated if you go back again, I'd love to read more stories!

ps. Sorry for hijacking your thread, just wanted to share my Korean spa experience ;P

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You didn't hijack this thread.. You should continue to post about your spa experiences anytime you want..

Like you mentioned, it's so sexy and also a turn on to be nude and check out others and see who's checking yourself out.. I went today but no sexual activity.. Now let me point out that I'm there for relaxation first and any sexual/flirting stuff is second.. Today there were mostly older guys Korean guys.. There were 2 middle aged white guys but 1 left a bit after I arrived so maybe he was there for some time before I got there.. It appeared that he was checking me out but then left..

One middle aged white guy, a bit overweight and possibly Russian ended up in the sauna and steam room with me a few times.. The final time I followed him into the steam room and began using the salt to rub all over my body.. My back was towards him so my ass was in perfect view.. I was hoping to get his attention by teasing him a bit but he never took the bait and left.. So it was just a nice relaxing few hours at the spa..

I may go back on Friday afternoon and see if it's more crowded due to guys taking the day off.. I usually go on Mondays and it's pretty light so I'll see if there's any difference..

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love the korean spa but it's definitely not a place you should be cruising or jerking in the sauna :\

Reactions: Spike Baltar

myChock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You didn't hijack this thread.. You should continue to post about your spa experiences anytime you want..

Like you mentioned, it's so sexy and also a turn on to be nude and check out others and see who's checking yourself out.. I went today but no sexual activity.. Now let me point out that I'm there for relaxation first and any sexual/flirting stuff is second.. Today there were mostly older guys Korean guys.. There were 2 middle aged white guys but 1 left a bit after I arrived so maybe he was there for some time before I got there.. It appeared that he was checking me out but then left..

One middle aged white guy, a bit overweight and possibly Russian ended up in the sauna and steam room with me a few times.. The final time I followed him into the steam room and began using the salt to rub all over my body.. My back was towards him so my ass was in perfect view.. I was hoping to get his attention by teasing him a bit but he never took the bait and left.. So it was just a nice relaxing few hours at the spa..

I may go back on Friday afternoon and see if it's more crowded due to guys taking the day off.. I usually go on Mondays and it's pretty light so I'll see if there's any difference..

Ok cool. And I wasn't trying to imply that you go to the spa to cruise guys. I know what being in a naked environment is like, and sometimes it's hard not to pop a boner around other guys. Relaxing naked is great, but sometimes nature takes over your body and you can't help it.

I definitely think going on a Thursday or Friday night would be more active. Everyone wants to wind down from a busy week, so you should have more eye candy. Try going Friday and update us on your experience.

I wanna go to the spa at least once before summer ends, this thread has inspired me. Btw great pics! I can see why it would be hard for any guy to keep his eyes/hands off you...very hot! Oh and I like Raven and the Teen Titans too :biggrin1:.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Being naked at the spa feels so natural that it's very disappointing to have to put your clothes back on in the locker room before going home..

Now hoping and looking for hot guys is a great fantasy but I know it's a long shot.. I'm there to relax and if I happen to capture someone's attention then I'll tease them and see what happens.. I've definitely captured the attention from 3 guys who told me I looked hot and 2 of them got me off (1 hand job, 1 blow job) and others who have looked but didn't say anything..

The only times I got hard is when these 3 guys just stared intently at my cock while sitting only a few feet from me in the sauna/steam rooms.. Knowing someone is blatantly fixated on my cock is a big turn on.. So getting hard under those circumstances is understood (by me) and has been a big turn on to those 3 guys.. It's not like I walk around with a full hard on trying to pick up guys.. I go there, assess the situation and take it from there.. It's pretty simple..