Korean Spa

Yes! I don’t go for sex or those kinds of interactions, being that I’m in a committed relationship. But oh my goodness sojo spa club is the best, amenities are top notch!
Jeju Sauna was interesting. Gay people with erections walking around.

That place is not what it used to be. The nude area is now all gay, no eye candy left. The straights treat that area like a gym locker room.
 
Jeju Sauna was interesting. Gay people with erections walking around.

That place is not what it used to be. The nude area is now all gay, no eye candy left. The straights treat that area like a gym locker room.
Hm sounds like a dream but it’s in the NYC area :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUS B
It was a great Jeju last night. Full of synergy and huge dicks mutually masturbating in steam and sauna.

A plus was -- although I didn't see him masturbate and never do -- there is a guy there with a huge veiny medium brown dick and muscular shiny huge ass. His ass is so high up, muscular and tight, it has a forced dimple on the left cheek, HOT!!!:heart_eyes::dizzy::joy: And that voice, deeeeeeeep and country. Country as a hot buttermilk biscuit, you just want to dip him in some kind of sauce and lick until the end of time.
 
It was a great Jeju last night. Full of synergy and huge dicks mutually masturbating in steam and sauna.

A plus was -- although I didn't see him masturbate and never do -- there is a guy there with a huge veiny medium brown dick and muscular shiny huge ass. His ass is so high up, muscular and tight, it has a forced dimple on the left cheek, HOT!!!:heart_eyes::dizzy::joy: And that voice, deeeeeeeep and country. Country as a hot buttermilk biscuit, you just want to dip him in some kind of sauce and lick until the end of time.
In Atlanta (Duluth more specifically)??? I'm surprised to hear this because as of a few months ago employees supervised closely and aggressively threw people out who didn't follow the rules.
 
It was a great Jeju last night. Full of synergy and huge dicks mutually masturbating in steam and sauna.

A plus was -- although I didn't see him masturbate and never do -- there is a guy there with a huge veiny medium brown dick and muscular shiny huge ass. His ass is so high up, muscular and tight, it has a forced dimple on the left cheek, HOT!!!:heart_eyes::dizzy::joy: And that voice, deeeeeeeep and country. Country as a hot buttermilk biscuit, you just want to dip him in some kind of sauce and lick until the end of time.
nice! where is Jeju?
 
In Atlanta (Duluth more specifically)??? I'm surprised to hear this because as of a few months ago employees supervised closely and aggressively threw people out who didn't follow the rules.
Well, I never said it was an ongoing thing. It was maybe a 10-15 minute period. The security guy in uniform wasn't the same as the fat violent one they used to have. Also, I only observed by accident, I'm 79 years old. You know people get anxious when an old guy walks in. Maybe it's the butt wrinkles.
 
Last edited:
Random question. Has anyone ever experienced irritation in the penis within a few days from spending time at a spa? I feel some irritation in the tip of the penis. I felt it a couple of days after spending around 5 hours at the spa. I know these tubs are heavily chlorinated and wonder if it’s possible to have a reaction to the chemicals (fyi I know it’s not a Sti since it’s been a while of having sex). Thanks.
 
Random question. Has anyone ever experienced irritation in the penis within a few days from spending time at a spa? I feel some irritation in the tip of the penis. I felt it a couple of days after spending around 5 hours at the spa. I know these tubs are heavily chlorinated and wonder if it’s possible to have a reaction to the chemicals (fyi I know it’s not a Sti since it’s been a while of having sex). Thanks.

It's happened to me a few times. The first time it happened, I thought it was an STI. But, after getting tested, my dr. said it was probably the heavy chlorine that irritated the tissue. As a matter of fact, the place I go has an indoor pool, but the irritation was mostly after I left. It's a gay place, so everyone swims naked. In order to avoid the irritation, I would wear a condom and a jock to swim in. So, after I get out of the tub or pool, I immediately head to the shower and thoroughly clean my penis. I haven't had a problem recently.