Kris evans

Jmil83

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
STRAIGHT unfortunately

I am pretty sure he’s said many times he’s bisexual. Not gay or straight. And it was said that he in fact dated a guy when he was younger. He was dating a woman a few years ago, but he hasn’t posted anything with her in it on Instagram for a couple of years now.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah it's genuinely annoying?! Also Fleshjack took it down their website - all other models seem to be there
chances are, since he quit the industry, they stopped making it. the models most likely get a percentage of the sales, and if he's not in the industry anymore, they probably don't wanna bother making more and having to pay him. so they likely sold the stock they had and ended production

hugepickle

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
chances are, since he quit the industry, they stopped making it. the models most likely get a percentage of the sales, and if he's not in the industry anymore, they probably don't wanna bother making more and having to pay him. so they likely sold the stock they had and ended production
Absolutely gutted to read this @andre1000 I am still hoping there is some unsold stock somewhere although I have been looking online everywhere

Reactions: Hotmusclefun