Kris Humphries

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by motorcityboy, Aug 26, 2011.

1. motorcityboy

motorcityboy Active Member

Albums:
    any have any of the new pics of Kris Humphries on his honeymoon with kim I her her got wood and you can see it he even grabs it !

2. Trittman2001

Trittman2001 Member

Of course he & Kim have had sex many many times prior to marrying. But can you imagine the first time as a married couple how incredibly hard he must've pounded away on her pussy? --as if to make it official that his dick belongs inside her pussy whenever he wants, legally now
    ! Fuck I bet Kim is sore, Sore, SORE right about now and for the next few months.

3. motorcityboy

Albums:
    yeah but I bet she is a lazy fuck , she comes off to me like she " thinks" she knows she hot , and since, she knows she "hot" shes long giving up the pussy when she wants . doing him a "favor " letting him fuck one of the "hottest" women around .Once a woman gets married they use sex as a weapon. Hell women use sex as a weapon anyway . Where most men will take sex at the drop of a hat .

4. prism

prism Member

dude's got HUGE ASS HANDS

it'd be a shame if his dick didn't live up to the expectations of his hands and general frame.

5. open501s

open501s Active Member

Albums:
    I saw the video clip on TMZ where he has to adjust himself after a make out session with his new bride. I didn't even know who he was until after the wedding.

All this time I thought the show was "Growing up Cardassian" not "Growing up Kardashian".

6. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Member

I have to say, that, being a long-time Trekkie, Growing Up Cardassian sounds like a lot more fun to watch than anything with Kardashians in it. Live long and prosper.

7. johnnyboy09

johnnyboy09 Member

Where is this video that shows him adjusting himself...I can't find it anywhere!

8. motorcityboy

Albums:
    Yeah open I saw the same video on TMZ , but can't find it any where on the internet :-(
    I'm sure if you could see him adjust himself we can get a good look at his size :)
    also I hear there is a video of jay z getting a woody after lunch with beyonce in Paris , anyone got that one ?
    keep up the hunt guys !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice