Kris Marshall from My Family

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once saw a still from the TV programme My Family with Kris Marshall in tiny tight pants revealing how hung he is. I have not been able to find that picture again can anyone help please?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those caps were hosted on two sites.. one of which is currently down, reviewing its gallery content over the coming weeks... and the other of which had a complete meltdown, and is only gradually replacing its content. :rolleyes: Consequently, it may be a while before those caps reappear online.. unless someone has them on their computer already to post here.

In the meantime, this is the best I can offer as an alternative:
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1927/krism19bc.jpg

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh yes.

I think I remember the episode. For some reason, he was sharing a room with his father on holiday.

He gave the appearance of being VERY well endowed !!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Daverock said:
I have found it here is the URL - see what you think

http://www.flickr.com/photos/a1ien/130241345/
I think I remember him in entirely different underwear in at least another couple of episodes....which remain engraved in my memory for much the same reasons, though! :rolleyes: In particular, there was one episode in which he dressed up as a woman, and far too much was bulging forth from his tight panties... sadly, I could find only one cap which hints at that (attached below, together with a shirtless image from another episode). I also recall the one where he was posing nude for some art-related pose, or the one where he was dressed up in a fetish police uniform at the end, with his bare ass showing... :biggrin1:... I'll shut up with my excited ramblings at this point. :rolleyes:

Attachments

pera18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm sure there was an episode of "Funland" where he showed some cock, only briefly though. I can't find caps of it anywhere now, however.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pera18 said:
I'm sure there was an episode of "Funland" where he showed some cock, only briefly though. I can't find caps of it anywhere now, however.

Nor could I, until now... it's a bit of an exercise in squinting, though, and only a single murky cap... but...

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A full set of caps of the "Funland" frontal/shirtless/rear scene went up online today... they are very murky, as per the original scene; but exhibit "C" is clearer than anything else to date... I've included a second version of that image with a close-up and a demarcation of his penis outline for reference. :rolleyes:

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
findfirefox said:
I have a guess out how Alex is so good at finding pictures and that is.... He sleeps with Google on a regular basis and cheats on him with Yahoo!

And don't forget that I suck off Altavista every Tuesday night as well :tongue:

obhave1776

Just Browsing
Media
A full set of caps of the "Funland" frontal/shirtless/rear scene went up online today... they are very murky, as per the original scene; but exhibit "C" is clearer than anything else to date... I've included a second version of that image with a close-up and a demarcation of his penis outline for reference. :rolleyes:
Bumping an old thread here...

but I think it's not quite so long. You're outlining the balls. I think the shaft is shorter - you can see the penis hole staring at you

samldn

Just Browsing
Media
hi
i worked wi a girl who went out with him for a while- she said his dick was huge!
id seen that scene in my family too and told her- for some reason she got pissed off that id noticed!
wish i couldve taken her place!!
lol

tweedle_dee

Experimental Member
Media
snapshot20070725003133.jpg
[/IMG]

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Doesn't work
info_48.png
The webpage cannot be found

HTTP 404
Most likely causes:

• There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
What you can try:

bullet.png
Retype the address.

bullet.png
Go back to the previous page.

bullet.png
Go to and look for the information you want.