Anonymousfornow
Cherished Member
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2020
- Posts
- 280
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 383
- Points
- 108
- Location
- Atlanta (Georgia, United States)
- Sexuality
- Unsure
AerialistNope. Still retired, still bodybuilding, still with the cute acrobat.
Thank you GLORIA Allred...and doxxing, really? He ain't some undercover spy or victim of revenge porn...given how he would be arguably considered a public figure, given his profession; the granted by the 4th amendment to privacy aren't actionable...No Private, anonymous individual has websites devoted to them or are guests on podcast or recieve monies from multiple sources by utilizing worldwide networks...but you do you boo-boo...I'mI mean, doxxing a porn star's real name is explicitly against the forum's rules aside from an assholish thing to do in general, so...
Thank you GLORIA Allred...and doxxing, really? He ain't some undercover spy or victim of revenge porn...given how he would be arguably considered a public figure, given his profession; the granted by the 4th amendment to privacy aren't actionable...No Private, anonymous individual has websites devoted to them or are guests on podcast or recieve monies from multiple sources by utilizing worldwide networks...but you do you boo-boo...I'm![]()
Anyone have the video or link?
Gym fuck — Kyle Denton & Matthew EllisAnyone have the video or link?
The bigger problem isn’t the norm, with people doxxing and leaking names you enable others to hunt us down and come to our houses/ stalk us physically. Which I’ll be honest I fear no man but that’s not everyone and not everyone is 6’2 260 and has Marine corps experience (not just hand to hand standard but fighting in the bricks). That is why no one wants that level of privacy removed. You may not like it and feel you wouldn’t do wrong. And I trust you. But it’s not you people fear. It’s the people out of the norm. First time I had someone breach that privacy was unsettling. But it just made me more aware of everyone.To be fair, I wrote that before he changed his socials to his real name post-retirement. But I still stand by the fact that yes, porn stars actually do deserve their privacy without having their real names leaked. Aside from the forum's rules it's just common decency to not be a dick about breaching their right to privacy.
I just enjoy it for myself. I help friends plan their routines occasionally but I don’t have the mental endurance let alone memory (some gifts from the corps keep giving) to really coach someone properly, or atleast at a level I would wanna hold myself to.Aerialist, my mistake. Do you still do construction in between picking weights up and putting them down or do you do like personal training now?
Is this a new one?
Do you have a boyfriend as for now? If so, is it true that your current boyfriend is Connor based on this Thread?The bigger problem isn’t the norm, with people doxxing and leaking names you enable others to hunt us down and come to our houses/ stalk us physically. Which I’ll be honest I fear no man but that’s not everyone and not everyone is 6’2 260 and has Marine corps experience (not just hand to hand standard but fighting in the bricks). That is why no one wants that level of privacy removed. You may not like it and feel you wouldn’t do wrong. And I trust you. But it’s not you people fear. It’s the people out of the norm. First time I had someone breach that privacy was unsettling. But it just made me more aware of everyone.
So just try to respect others privacy. My handles posted by myself further up in the forum if you’d like
(Addressing the comment you addressed)
Yes and it’s accurateDo you have a boyfriend as for now? If so, is it true that your current boyfriend is Connor based on this Thread?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.