fratguy76 Experimental Member Gold Platinum Gold Media: 0 Joined Apr 27, 2006 Posts 16 Media 0 Likes 2 Points 573 Location Los Angeles, CA Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male fratguy76, Apr 28, 2006 #1 Hey there, I'm not the 'owner' of a LP, but I have access to one So I'm here to learn more about the issues I don't know about. Thanks! -M
Hey there, I'm not the 'owner' of a LP, but I have access to one So I'm here to learn more about the issues I don't know about. Thanks! -M
jeff black Cherished Member Media: 3 Joined Mar 2, 2006 Posts 10,397 Media 3 Likes 324 Points 193 Location CANADA jeff black, Apr 28, 2006 #2 Welcome Fratguy, I once knew a guy named Fratman... but he was a superhero, are you related?? Either way, Welcome to the group, and enjoy your stay.:biggrin1:
Welcome Fratguy, I once knew a guy named Fratman... but he was a superhero, are you related?? Either way, Welcome to the group, and enjoy your stay.:biggrin1:
tallguypns Sexy Member Media: 3 Joined Aug 9, 2005 Posts 1,636 Media 3 Likes 65 Points 368 Location Pensacola, Florida, United States of America Sexuality 80% Gay, 20% Straight Gender Male tallguypns, Apr 28, 2006 #3 Welcome to LPSG. Lot's of information can be found here to help you with that.
D_alex8 Member Media: 0 Joined Dec 15, 2005 Posts 8,038 Media 0 Likes 2,496 Points 208 Location Germany Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male D_alex8, Apr 28, 2006 #4 Greetings, person-with-access-rights.
M Matthew Superior Member Gold Platinum Gold Media: 0 Joined Aug 27, 2005 Posts 7,287 Media 0 Likes 3,194 Points 683 Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male Matthew, Apr 28, 2006 #5 Welcome to the group
P Pecker Retired Moderator Media: 0 Joined Mar 5, 2002 Posts 54,458 Media 0 Likes 461 Points 283 Pecker, Apr 28, 2006 #6 Welcome, fratguy! Many here have excess.