kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
for gods sake!

My index finger is 8 cms long and *sigh* not that big in girth!
It reaches my G-spot and my clit..I have multi-orgasms.
Get the fuck over yourselves!

Your dick is fine....if my teeny weeny index finger can get the job done your <insert what ever fucking measurement you are> dick can possibly do the job!

Plus 1 good posting!

My wife has long inner labia. And if she isn't really really wet before insertion we have to pull her lips apart first. Otherwise they will stick to me and get pulled in. Which isn't a great feeling for us.

However I've noticed while having sex the labia travel towards her clit. I'm in no way huge at 7x5

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Plus 1 good posting!

My wife has long inner labia. And if she isn't really really wet before insertion we have to pull her lips apart first. Otherwise they will stick to me and get pulled in. Which isn't a great feeling for us.

However I've noticed while having sex the labia travel towards her clit. I'm in no way huge at 7x5

As the owner of long labia I must agree with you on all this.

Eco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm just here to point out the obvious.

if you tug on the inner lips, it pulls the hood over the clit.
release and it rolls back.
repeat and you have a clit being wanked by it's own hood.

cock girth is not the only factor.
a girl with long lips will get more drag, as they tend to get pushed inside.
there is more drag when dry then when lubed.

Yep...one of the women I was with could getoff clitorally from thrusting, she had nice labia minora, and not only did she love intercourse, I really loved seeing her lips stretched around me, and how they would move when we made love. I used to like the visual look smaller inner lips...now I have a different take on it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have virtually no inner labia at all. It's extremely tight without being penetrated by a finger or a penis. Even with my husband's girthy cock....I don't notice my clitoris being stimulated by having the labia pulled extra tight with penetration. I think my vag is too distracted with being stretched out that I need a LOT of clitoral stimulation to feel it at all while having sex.

I do notice though in some positions his long pubes tickling my clit and I love that sensation. It's not enough stimulation to make me orgasm but it does enhance the overall pleasure.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes it's been happening to my gf almost everynight we have sex I'm 7x7 and I'm not gonna lie it's very frustrating. we have done everything we can think of to avoid it different positions lots of lube it seems the only position that it first affect her are when we are basically laying on top of eachother, that's me on top laying on her missionary or her flat on her stomach legs together and me laying on her back if anybody has solutions that would be nice.

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd say avoid those positions then. Consider positions where her legs are open very wide.

I agree with Helgaleena :smile:

It happens to me fairly often with "girthy" cocks 6" + but is usually self correcting after a few strokes and the cock is lubed.
With 7" of girth its petty hard to avoid some "drag", and some is good, well at least to me as I have a long hood, so it sometimes feels good.
If my clit is being pulled down to rub on the cock,thats very nice too.

However if its no good to your GF , then she or you or both may need to hold the labia apart and do what Helgaleena suggests.