Labia's

Do you enjoy large labia lips?

• Yes

Votes: 59 78.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters

Cutting them off should be a sin. I enjoy them immensely.

How do you feel about your labia? Ever wish it was bigger/smaller? Any offhanded male comments made?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cutting them off should be a sin. I enjoy them immensely.
cutting them off is none of your business.
if they catch, rub, make sex uncomfortable for a girl then it's not a sin to change them.
if she needs to change how she looks in order to feel sexy then, though i think it's sad, it's not a bloody sin.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
LOL have we degenerated into simply insulting punctuation and capitalization errors? Can't you cackling hens for once argue on merits? Nevermind, forgot where I was for a second hah.

Just curious njqt....what is your current level of education? Every post you make carries an arrogant air of superiority, I'd like to know exactly where you are coming from.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL have we degenerated into simply insulting punctuation and capitalization errors? Can't you cackling hens for once argue on merits? Nevermind, forgot where I was for a second hah.

Just curious njqt....what is your current level of education? Every post you make carries an arrogant air of superiority, I'd like to know exactly where you are coming from.
Moi, an arrogant air of superiority? :eek: :confused: I think you have me confused with HazelGod and a few others whose sole purpose in life is to be snarky and to downgrade others.

As to my education background that has been well documented in a number of threads. IMO Jason_Els is one of the most intelligent posters here and he never finished college. But to answer your question I have not only attended, but graduated from a few colleges and am a thesis away from 2 masters degrees. :cool:

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats because your to afflicted with a raging case of the stupid's. :biggrin1:

you also forgot an apostrophe in 'That's' and an an extra 'o' in 'too' - but I think that may have been on purpose!

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have quite large labia - I would never cut them off. The can afford me a lot of indirect pleasure from gently pulling them.

No one has ever commented - some clients used to debate the virtues of 'innies' and 'outies' on their forums, but that's about it really.
As a hooker and working with other girls I've seen all sorts of different pussies, all with their own virtues.!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^^this was a joke, for those who didn't get it.
i made deliberate mistakes in my reply to him, {sometime's, dont} so he made deliberate mistakes in his reply to me.
it was just a bit of fun!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actualy the funniest bit was nj correcting him but missing most of the deliberate errors.

Well done HG and Dolfette!
Since you never have anything nice to say to, or about me I suggest you put me on ignore and stop being such a beeyotch! :irked: :mad:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have almost inexistant labia minora and small outer labia, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Bigger labia can be sexy for sure, but I don't like them huge.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Actually, the word you wanted to use was you're. It's a contraction of you are. Don't feel bad, it's a common mistake among the stupid or uneducated. :cool:

Actualy the funniest bit was nj correcting him but missing most of the deliberate errors.

Well done HG and Dolfette!

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Karma.

What goes around comes around.

Any others?

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No of course we haven't.

Now what was the title of the OP again?

Labia're wasn't it (given that the word "labia" is already a plural).

I'll get me coat and keep on putting tipp-ex on signs that say "panini's" (sic) :tongue:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's kind of a silly question because I enjoy all sorts of labia, generous or not, hairy or not, when well kept up. You'd get a more useful response if the question were something like-- Would you change your own labia if you could, yes reduce, yes enhance, no wouldn't change.

And on top of that, a person's labia change quite a lot during the course of childbearing and aging, each person's in different ways. The folding gets rearrranged.