Ladies: Bareback?

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When you say protection, I assume you mean a condom vs. some other form of birth control.

I would have to say I've used condoms with a new partner maybe half the time. Which I have to admit is not bright at all. Stupid actually, since I've been the statistic and know what can happen.

Since I was 17, I'm been on some form of birth control. If I wasn't using a condom, pill or other bc I would not let a guy cum in me. No way, but then I probably wouldn't even let him in me at all without SOMETHING.

Just want to point out a condom is not the the end all answer either. I got pregnant using a condom from having sex one time(I'm guessing it wasn't put on soon enough), and you can still get some STD's. A condom simply lowers the chance of getting them.

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless I know that the guy has been recently tested he has to use a condom, no matter how big he might be. No sense in taking risks.

Throughout your sexual history how often have you had sex without protection? I'm talking about guys that you just met or just started dating. Did you tell the guy not to cum in you or did you assume that he wouldn't? Did any of the guys ask you if they could cum in you and if so did that make a difference in whether or not you allowed it?

naimodo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked my gf before I lost my virginity to her, I'm the only one she's had sex with without a condom, she's on the birth control shot, and her OBGYN says she's sterile. I'm also the only person to ever cum inside her. Later.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked my gf before I lost my virginity to her, I'm the only one she's had sex with without a condom, she's on the birth control shot, and her OBGYN says she's sterile. I'm also the only person to ever cum inside her. Later.
I'm confuzzled, if she is sterile why is she on Depo-Provera? Maybe she misunderstood what the doctor said?

Being on any birth control the body is basically tricked into believing it's already pregnant. Thus you cannot become pregnant again. That's how The Pill and The Patch work as well.

dliriaz8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think with both guys I've been with, they didn't use a condom but both of them pulled out and didn't ask to cum in me. I'm not on the pill or anything so no way were they going to even if they asked.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think with both guys I've been with, they didn't use a condom but both of them pulled out and didn't ask to cum in me. I'm not on the pill or anything so no way were they going to even if they asked.

You can still get pregnant even, if he pulls out!
You will most certainly,catch a disease playing like that,condomless.
cigarbabe:saevil:

dliriaz8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can still get pregnant even, if he pulls out!
You will most certainly,catch a disease playing like that,condomless.
cigarbabe:saevil:

I know that could happen, which is why I'm stopping the guy next time and making him use a condom. I freaked out the first time since my period came around a little later than usual. Also, I'm not too crazy about the condomless sex, it scares me, yet it still happens. Don't like it all.