Ladies Bush

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
greg_oz13 said:
What do all you guys out there prefer when it comes to women's bush. Do you prefer the natural look, trimmed, shaved etc.
My personal preference is for a trimmed bush, but not completely bare.
Sorry if this thread has been up before, but I am new here and dont kn ow all the threads

I love trimmed or hairy pussy, becuase that's a real womans pussy.

I think anyone that loves shaved pussy, wants to imagine they are having underage pussy.

I love Women, not little girls.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
DonGiovanni said:
i like it shaved or partially shaved, it is lot more fun to eat. i asked my gf to shave more than once but no way, another girl i knew who shaves regularly drove me crazy because of that, watch at it while having sex is amazing and giving head to her is even better. she also says that being shaved she feels a better pleasure...

D E F I N I T E L Y S H A V E D

A R E Y O U F E E L I N G A L I T T L E S P A C E D O U T ?

Englishchick05

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started shaving my pussy wen I started having sex really! I just fink it looks so much nicer but I know wat ladies mean wen they say the growing back stage is a pain!!
I wouldnt go back to bein 'au natural' I prefer it now how it is!! And if their honest I fink the men I've been with do too!!

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you shave daily, there is no
growing out phase. It takes
absolutely no time in the
shower as part of one's daily
bathing ritual.

And as far as the men who insist
that shaved equates to liking
young females...all that does is
illustrate the warped thought
process of their OWN minds, which
they are trying to project on to
other people!

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
If you shave daily, there is no
growing out phase. It takes
absolutely no time in the
shower as part of one's daily
bathing ritual.

illistrate the warped thought
other people!

A perfect syllogism.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
illistrate the warped thought
other people!

I agree with those men. I don't think they are projecting. For a lot mof men who prefer the unnatural absolutely stark, bald look, that is the precise reason. Grown women grow pubic hair. Little girls do not.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it's pretty narrowminded for someone to try to stereotype, categorize, or prejudge others as being into little girls because they happen to prefer not to have to hack their way thru a bush, or like bald or hairless pussy.

We all have our preferences, likes and dislikes and (last time I looked) are still entitled to CHOICE.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed B.C.

It is heinous to paint everyone with
such a disgusting pedophilic brush!
To say people who enjoy shaved
pubes also enjoy children is disgusting.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
Agreed B.C.

It is heinous to paint everyone with
such a disgusting pedophilic brush!
To say people who enjoy shaved
pubes also enjoy children is disgusting.

Calm down!

I don't recall anyone saying that if you like shaved therefore you are a paedophile. Rather that some human sexual messages are very basic,: i.e. a female with pubic hair is sexually mature and one without is not.

Clearly for some this is a powerfull message, whether for good or bad and for others it doesn't register, particularly if there are other obvious and strong messages of sexual maturity.

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
Calm down!

I don't recall anyone saying that if you like shaved therefore you are a paedophile. Rather that some human sexual messages are very basic,: i.e. a female with pubic hair is sexually mature and one without is not.

Clearly for some this is a powerfull message, whether for good or bad and for others it doesn't register, particularly if there are other obvious and strong messages of sexual maturity.

I think women have curves and children don't. A sexually mature woman will almost always have hips and breasts. Sexually mature women grown hair on their legs and underarms too, but most get rid of it for appearance reasons. Is it because they want to appear as having children's underarms and legs? Of course not. There's no difference with pubic hair.

There are several posts in this thread suggesting that there's something wrong with men, and I suppose women, that like their adult genitals hairless. It's more likely that there is something wrong with the people suggesting this.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LP...first let me say I love the avatar...lol! ;)

Second, I agree with MDC...it was
inferred more than once by different
posters but MDCs rebuttal is perfect.

Thank you, MDC for clarifying. :hug:

charlie_1962

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I like the fact that my wife has a naturally nice full bush. I like that she shapes it gently, so that her sides do not approach the thighs, but a nice lush triangle. Every once in a while she will surprise me by shaving her lip area and I do think it makes her slit more vulnerable to my tongue.

I have an odd fantasy that if she was ever to have an affair with a more endowed man that first he would make her submit to his razor before entering her. The bare sensation makes her clit betray her as he teases her so badly.

Sorry to deviate, just a thought.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my last too gfs had quite a bush, but i dont mind whether its shaved, trimmed or grown. i use to kno a gal that was bushy as hell but she actually braided her hair, it kinda out me of sex though.

wellhungcamboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've just skimmed the thread so somebody else may have mentioned this, but IMO, as clothing styles have changed, and become more revealing, it's simply become necessary for a lot of women to start waxing and/or shaving. And I'd reckon that for many people under the age of 30, they're simply used to seeing shaved women, therefore that's what they accustomed to and what they like. Personally, I don't think pedophilia has much to do with it. Indeed it seems like just be part of the social trend.

As for me. I like vintage 70's drive-in and Eurosleaze movies and those women always have full hairy boxes, and I think it looks really hot :biggrin1:

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Even though I prefer unshaved it really doesn't make a shit. However, NO NUBS!

Nubs are the worst. When I go down it reminds me of my uncles picking me up and hugging and rubbing cheeks with me when I was little. Not a bad memory in and of itself, just doesn't mix well with a sex jones.

Steed Holt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is special to have a woman giver herself to you, it does not matter just how it appears when it first happens. If there is more in the future, my preference was to have a clean shaved or severely trimmed hole as it is hard enough to find an womans anatomy in its normal state...