Ladies, what could a stranger do that would drive you wild?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LemacST, Sep 8, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

An ex of mine who I remain very good friend with to this day told me that she goes crazy if a guy she finds attractive stares at her until SHE breaks the contact. By this I obviously don't mean some weirdo who's constantly staring, but once they make eye contact, they keep locked until the girl breaks it. Do you ladies like this?

Another girl told me that if a guy she loves when a guy winks at her, say if she had a hot waiter and they were being pretty flirty the entire time and after the "take care" he gives her a quick wink and smirk. Can you ladies relate?

I'm often too big of a pansy to go through with these two (not that I'm really scared to do it to start with, just that I feel I might just pull it off wrong or look stupid/creepy) so I've never really attempted them. What do you like hot strangers to do/say to you to show they're some interest there?

2. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    yah I'd like to know to
    cus like no matter what a girl looks like, if she has a thong hanging out the top of her pants
    suddently she's at least fairly attractive to me
    no matter what the rest o fher is like
    (I guess that makes it like a minor Fetish for me) but is there anything women have that is similar?

3. huw ginnit

huw ginnit New Member

Albums:
    From conversations with girlfriends, most girls I think would go crazy, if you pushed the hoover round and washed out the bath after yourself... on your own initiative!

Go for it...drive her wild, grab a tea towel and send her to exctasy!

4. Principessa

Gold Member

So true!

Like they say, no man has ever been shot while doing the dishes. Of course that only works if you are already living together or married.

5. B_New End

B_New End New Member

You'd be surprised. Sometimes there is no pleasing a woman.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

You know the wrong type of women. :tongue:

7. B_New End

B_New End New Member

probably... too young to be in a committed relationship for so long.

8. Zoeappeal

Zoeappeal New Member

You don't have to be in a committed relationship...just one where you share a house...which when I was 18, I lived with a 24 year old male for almost a year. We shared responsiblity..He'd wash the dishes..and clean the house when it was his turn. It was awesome...I'm keeping that trick for when I really get married.

Before to drive me wild...you'd just have to smile...cause I love smiles and green eyes...But at this moment...if you want to drive me wild...you'd have to just talk to me- intellectually...Mind sex can be just as good as sexual intercourse...or it can lead to real sex...just depends.

9. B_New End

B_New End New Member

It was awesome, and we lived together for 5 years... but when the grass is greener, the grass is greener, and there is nothing I could do to convince her otherwise.

(she was 18, I was 24 also)

10. Zoeappeal

Zoeappeal New Member

I don't think its the grass...cause my grass is a lovely shade of green...its the streak inside all of us that screams..."don't let him tie you down..you're not ready for this nonsense"...that was just me...personally.

11. B_New End

B_New End New Member

yup... too young to be in a committed relationship for so long.

EDIT: uh oh, I hijacked this thread. get the NSA

12. Zoeappeal

Zoeappeal New Member

It doesn't have to be that you're too young..just that you're a commitment phobe...a big difference...you can be 40 and still get that dull ache in your head and that prang in your heart when someone says..."when we have kids". That's what happened to me...granted-I was 18-19...I still didn't want to get married and have kids...I was perfectly happy just getting effed up and being a big kid. I'm still a big kid..but i'm not afraid of love anymore- bring on the wedding bells if you're worthy.

13. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    To say I'd be wild to find a complete stranger in my home washing my dishes would be an understatement, I'd be alarmed.

The held eye contact would be a turn on.

14. JennyS

JennyS New Member

I don't think a stranger, regardless of how smooth or good looking, could ever "drive me wild".

That's a state of mind reserved for people I have some kind of history with :p

15. Sassy88

Sassy88 New Member

Albums:

:notworthy::lmao:

Draft saved Draft deleted