Ladies:Which cock is your favourite?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always withhold a comment on these 'who's the best threads,' there are so many great cocks on this site it'd be impossible to choose, and if you pick out a bunch of people as 'the best' it's rude and dismissive of those who get left out.
In any case people don't really pick out which cock they think is best, they usually pick out a cock of someone they feel a rapport with.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always withhold a comment on these 'who's the best threads,' there are so many great cocks on this site it'd be impossible to choose, and if you pick out a bunch of people as 'the best' it's rude and dismissive of those who get left out.

In any case people don't really pick out which cock they think is best, they usually pick out a cock of someone they feel a rapport with.

You took the words right out of my mouth SpoiledPrincess. Besides which, for me I couldn't possibly choose just one, my list would run into the dozens! :biggrin1:

D

deleted105034

Damnn Yyouuu Haarrddd Ggaaruurrdddd!!!!!!111

milf_hunter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting. However it's definitely true that women are more likely to choose someone they have a "connection" with or whatever.