Large Ball Support?

Hiddenpackage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have larger balls, and lately they've been getting in the way. I always wear briefs, which provides some support, but when it gets really hot they hang so low that i still sometimes still on them or they come out the side.

Can anyone suggest some underwear (not a jock, i can't wear that AND undies at the same time) that provides superior ball support? seriously i need to keep them under control.

thanks!

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine are very large. I used to think there was just something wrong with the liners of swim trunks, the "pouch" in briefs, etc being almost painful to me. Finally I mentioned it to my doctor and after some evading he finally said "You're just really big down there". I had always known my pecker was bigger than most when hard, but soft you'd never know. I told him this (since obviously he'd never seen me hard) and he said that he was talking about the scrotum area.

We both blushed. He was the first to tell me to cut the liner out of swim trunks and wear a swimmers jock. I told him I found them binding in the same way and he told me to buy a couple that were a size or two big. They are somewhat loose in the waist but that's fine if you are not wearing them while running or doing other cardio. Even when I swim laps they work great under a square cut suit.

And they're rather inexpensive. I know i do strip a little more quickly at the gym so as not to draw attention to me wearing a jock all the time. And it is kind of weird to have two different types of jocks that you wear, but there are plenty of positives to huge balls. And I can go commando in winter so it's only half the year.

Hiddenpackage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have big balls as well and had the same problem.
Now I just go commando and don't even think about it.
Problem solved.

i can't go commando, i leak a lot of pre-cum when i get aroused, so i have a constant wet spot on my crotch. plus i keep sitting on my balls, especially in this heat.

i might try just buying an oversized jock, but its a bitch to basically wear two pairs of underwear. aren't there undies that are made for ball support?

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i can't go commando, i leak a lot of pre-cum when i get aroused, so i have a constant wet spot on my crotch. plus i keep sitting on my balls, especially in this heat.

i might try just buying an oversized jock, but its a bitch to basically wear two pairs of underwear. aren't there undies that are made for ball support?

i have tried a lot of different brands and none of them really do the job without making things way too tight for me. Commando is the best way to go if you have big balls because they simply have more room to hang, but I agree that in really hot weather commando can become rather bothersome. But don't wear two pair of underwear, just wear the oversize jock and then the heat won't be a problem and your boys should get plenty of support

Hiddenpackage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i guess i can try the oversized jock without underwear... i donno i guess i'd feel weird JUST wearing the jock without anything covering my ass ;p

especially if i'm not trying to attract attention (at the grocery store, mall, etc.)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm commando mostly...but yah..with this hot weather the bull nuts get a bit problematic...but I like it. hahaha If you're looking for undies that help support yet allow some freedom too... Check out Obviously...they are my favorite... expensive, but definitely worth it. Also, the Bamboo collection from CN-2 is great.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Mine arent huge, but they hang low as well and in my case briefs are a problem cause of my soft size. but I've found that Jockey briefs have roomier pouches and better elastic which holds you inside better than any other regular pair of briefs withoug going into "large pouch" territory

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
You guys might want to try Zakk microfiber jockstraps. I've got some and I LOVE them. They give just the right amount of support without being constrictive, they look great, feel wonderful and they last like they were made out of iron. Mine are about 5 years old now and still wear like new. I like my black one the best. They can be found several places, but I got mine from Jockstrap Central.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't usually bother with boxers because well, they just don't seem to have much of a point. Also, if you have muscular legs they just roll up above your quads which is annoying.

I have used boxer breifs, but they still have somewhat of the same problem.

I wish they made underwear that didn't squeeze your legs really tightly but also had a nice full crotch that could hold your cock and balls and keep them off your legs without pulling them back toward your ass or squishing everything against your pubic area.

Like to me the perfect big ball underwear would be more like a g-string maybe in the front (but with a bigger pouch) and like briefs in the back, but with the pouch and the ass/legs somehow separated from each other.

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

What your really need is a hot mouth to keep them in, ;-) That and some one to clean your precum and relieve you when you get aroused...

Love a man with big balls... :)

D_Melvern Nutter

Sexy Member
Media
Mine arent huge, but they hang low as well and in my case briefs are a problem cause of my soft size. but I've found that Jockey briefs have roomier pouches and better elastic which holds you inside better than any other regular pair of briefs withoug going into "large pouch" territory

Amazing balls u got!!!