Large Ball Support?

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Nonsense. There are a gazillion styles of men's underwear available all over the web, and surely there's something out there. Too bad you feel uncomfortable in a jockstrap, cuz they're the hottest thing there is for a man. However, look on the web for pouch briefs. You can do it. We all believe in you!!

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i guess i can try the oversized jock without underwear... i donno i guess i'd feel weird JUST wearing the jock without anything covering my ass ;p

especially if i'm not trying to attract attention (at the grocery store, mall, etc.)
Unless your pants are a lot more transparent than my usuals, you won't attract attention, amigo.

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My sac is large and low also. I just go commando 98% of the time now and let them hang and flop around on their own weight. I do not wear short shorts but the shorts I do wear I must adjust before squatting or sitting or my sac will slide out the leg of them for all to see. During any type of sexual experience a man's balls should be apart of that by being massaged and tugged on. It's not just about the penis. I personally think it is sexy for a man's balls to hang low. Penis size does not matter to me, it is the ball sac that gets my attention first.

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear RIPS, LEVI and BIKE flyless briefs and they work for me. Been wearing BIKE for years, but the briefs I have grown to like are not made the same anymore, so I experimented a bit and found that RIPS and LEVIS keep me well supported

RandomStumbler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I use the Champion Suspensory (link here) I found through International Jock.

It's VERY supportive and roomy if you get the XL pouch. The band is adjustable and has a button clasp for easy on and off once you get it adjusted. It can take some getting used to because it's basically a pouch that grips behind yyour balls and lifts them with no back straps or anything, but it's the only thing I've personally found comfortable.

There are a few cons to it. If you wear it a bit tight, the button isn't the strongest in the world, so a good safety pin to back up the button is advisable if you're using it purely for support.

The other is a half pro, half con. Due to the nature of it (That beign it's a pouch pulling your balls forward AND something that is slinging under your penis and pulling IT up and forward as well) is the bulge it can cause. If ya wanna flaunt, then it's hunky dory. If you don't, then I'd not wear these.

Finally, I leave it with the good. It's comfortable and hardly binding, it keeps them close to the body (which in warmer weather can arguably lead to less than prime sperm, but some could consider that a pro since it's semi-effective temporary birth control, though I've not really noticed anything sufficient in anything else.) It leaves your penis free so it's not being bound (which was always a bit problem of mine wearing anything else.) but if you DO still want to wear undergarments OVER it, it's very small and barely adds any cloth over anything, so that's doable too. I'd reccommend a pair of boxers since I have that whole leaking issue myself. :V Never could wear boxers though... goes back to the binding thing... Ah well. Thems be my thoughts of the moment. Just a random post from a random stumbler. :p