Large Sac...

longjewdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a grower not a show---er.. Anyone else have one or both of the following issues???

Balls hang lower when not "excited"..

OR

Balls "float on the water" when going number 2? (yes, its terrible.. but I'm sure there is more than just me!)

ps.. i include the sac with a wet wipe!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've experienced the toilet problem a lot. But it also varies a lot from one toilet to another, there seems to be no standard where clearance from water level to hanging jewels is concerned. So I replaced my toilet at home with one that has a deep bowl and know where the accommodating public toilets are in the areas that I routinely travel.

Attachments

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine hang very low after a shower or when I am hot. But this time of year when it is snowing they are close and uncomfortable

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I've experienced the toilet problem a lot. But it also varies a lot from one toilet to another, there seems to be no standard where clearance from water level to hanging jewels is concerned. So I replaced my toilet at home with one that has a deep bowl and know where the accommodating public toilets are in the areas that I routinely travel.

I think YOU're nuts! :smile:
Only jokin, man. Nice to see a nut sac... always!

D_xcjhitk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine hang low. not as low as the pics. When I do alot of driving I sometimes sit on them. Also had a vasectomy. So when they get sore they really hurt. So I wear tight underware to keep them close to home.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dooooooooooo your balls hang low do they wobble to and fro can you tie 'em in a knot can you tie 'em in a bow? Never had mine touch the water, that would be incredibly low.

Last edited:

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my balls stay high and tight unless very warm and/or if they are shaved, when shaved they hang super low - not sure why, love low hangers!

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Mine hang pretty low, always have. My pics are when they are "tight". When I was a kid a doctor told me I maybe should wear briefs or a jockstrap all the time if they were uncomfortable or or got achy when hanging. Sometimes I do, but usually commando is most comfortable for me letting them hang down the leg of pants as they really aren't that sensitive. I guess we're all different.

I was in a steam room once in Vancouver hotel, several guys were really taking a long look at my junk and this other guys. The other guy had a remarkably large hanging cock with a big head (literally swung around like a big rope with a knot in the end when he walked) but strangely he had really small tight balls even in the heat of steamroom. He says to me as he left, "if we put my cock on your nuts we'd really be dangerous, huh?" and laughed.

I've had the toilet thing several times, but as Silvertip said it varies from toilet to toilet. Amazing how different toilets are, when I bought my last house I too had to change one because everytime I sat down I'd get a cold splash, lol.

In the end, I'll put up with any inconvenience and keep my low-hangers, there are far worse things.

D_Melvern Nutter

Sexy Member
Media
I know the problem. Had to have the toilet replaced when I moved to a new rental a year ago. Fortunately the toilet had other problems and I didn't have to go into details with the landlady. ;-)

Haha.. Good for you otherwise you would looked a bit "weird" if you had to explain that your balls hang in the water when you needed to use the toilet. Haha.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Low hangers here, too...and I hate when I encounter one of those "high water" toilets. YIKES!

i never understood the complaint either until recently they replaced the toilets here at work with the high water, high pressure flush kind. sat down and next thing I know my balls are wet and in the water. hate it!

Yono

Expert Member
Media
My balls hang down to 6" when fully relaxed and when my dick is somewhat shriveled they do hang about an inch lower than my dick. It looks like they're slmort halfway down my knees :eek: I do get the water issues, although msot of thmes the problem is with touching the bowl more than the water (balls hit the water, dick hits the bowl).