las vegas spas

meathead1195

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
qua was okay - maybe just time of day - was there 3-6pm. was some cruising going around but only like 1 or 2 other decent looking. and too many older creepy dudes cruising. also - steam room was way too hot to really do much. some were jacking off while laying down on the chairs by whirlpools. but other than that, not much secluded space to fool around since the steam was too hot - maybe why they're fixing it.

Reactions: Yyc1980

Will be checking our Qua next week as well as the Spa at Paris since I have access to it everyday.

Reactions: JD07

nortesul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was in Vegas in Jan and figured I'd give a report/observations.

Had massage at Hard Rock's Spa - amazing massage. Spa was a ghost town. Good facility though, could be good spot if there were more people. I'm guessing their deal on Groupon means hardly anyone is ever there.

Stayed a couple nights at Vdara. Attempted to go to the spa there, but they wouldn't allow me to get a day pass on a Saturday, even though I was a guest because they were so booked with appointments. Disappointing, and front desk staff at the spa there lacked any form of customer service. Whatever.

During this January trip I went to Qua two days in a row. A Saturday and a Sunday. Definitely guys looking and showing off. But a bit boring. Older/awkward crowd. Qua's popularity as a cruisey spa obviously brings in the gawkers. I left both days disappointed. It was just overcrowded with not much eye candy. I'll be back at Qua but maybe on a weekday - my first visit to Qua was on a Monday in June and it was much better.

Canyon Ranch at Venetian/Palazzo. Love the size of this spa. Love the men's area. Went on a Monday. More business crowd, less gawkers. Will definitely be back. Not lots of action, but some. Overall this trip it was a better experience than Qua. Staff and management were far better too.

Next trip is in July and I want to try Mandalay.

Matthas8in

1st Like
Media
Was at a Excalibur today and glenjoyed my cock being played with in steam room. European guy really knew how to handle my dick. Yesterday I was at NyNy...nothing happening there. However when I was leaving a guy was enjoying walking around nude. I've been fortunate to enjoy some action in several spas along the strip, I've also been several times with nothing. All about timing...

Reactions: nortesul

junk

Loved Member
Media
I had planned to go to Luxor spa but the qua was that good I never ended up going. Most people there said don't bother.