Late Night Voyeur Experience

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was staying at a B&B in Fredricksburg TX. My wife and I had a room that overlooked a courtyard and It had a hot tub in it. We had gone to bed around midnight but around 3am I needed to go pee and as I returned to the bed I heard noise from the courtyard. I walked over to the window and there was a young man and his wife/gf in the hot tub. They were both naked as there clothes were on the side of the tub. They were kissing and messing around. I stood in the window watching. After a few minutes he sits on the edge and she comes over and starts playing with his hard cock. He has his head leaning back then she takes his cock in her mouth all the way to the balls. He puts his hand on her head and you can tell from his expression that she is doing an excellent job. My cock is now rock hard and I am lightly stroking it, pre cum forming at the tip. After about 5 minutes of head he moans where I can hear him and pushes his hips forward and her head down. He is filling her mouth with cum. Finally she pulls off his cock and leans up to kiss him. I cum on the curtains and get back in bed with my wife.

tomaskontos20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was staying at a B&B in Fredricksburg TX. My wife and I had a room that overlooked a courtyard and It had a hot tub in it. We had gone to bed around midnight but around 3am I needed to go pee and as I returned to the bed I heard noise from the courtyard. I walked over to the window and there was a young man and his wife/gf in the hot tub. They were both naked as there clothes were on the side of the tub. They were kissing and messing around. I stood in the window watching. After a few minutes he sits on the edge and she comes over and starts playing with his hard cock. He has his head leaning back then she takes his cock in her mouth all the way to the balls. He puts his hand on her head and you can tell from his expression that she is doing an excellent job. My cock is now rock hard and I am lightly stroking it, pre cum forming at the tip. After about 5 minutes of head he moans where I can hear him and pushes his hips forward and her head down. He is filling her mouth with cum. Finally she pulls off his cock and leans up to kiss him. I cum on the curtains and get back in bed with my wife.
hot story

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the short version....It was more than a decade....nearly two now...ago...but I was coming home late one weekday night...after 11PM at least...I had been away on business and had a late night flight home. Driving home through a suburb community I stopped at a traffic light on a two lane (one each direction) light. I was the only car on the road and it was nearly midnight...(suburbs weekday night the roads are deserted)....small but rapidly growing suburb community near the Dallas/ForthWorth metroplex. There was a relatively new development to my left....houses very close together and the back of the homes faced a small fence and then the highway. Looking over to my left...counting the lane, the sidewalk area and the fence and the homes backyard, I was maybe 40-50 feet away from the two story house. On the second floor was a nearly full length of the bedroom wall, floor to ceiling, arched along the top window that appeared to be at least 16 feet wide and 12 feet tall across what was obviously the bedroom. A nude couple were just next to the window and silhouetted by bedroom lights in the background. The woman was facing to the right, husband behind her, she had her legs spread wide and holding her knees with her hands...her husband was behind her and using very long and slow strokes was fucking her. Her face was not visible but her long hair was in the way and she appeared to be having orgasms. I had only a side view of them, so only I could only see his girth from a side view, but it was clear ever from 40ish feet he obviously had a very thick cock and was very long. The light changed (it was a light for highway entrance from my right to another subdivision). So I drove down about a hundred yards, did a U turn, came back and past the house and then did another U turn and headed back but pulled off at a business entrance just opposite the traffic light. The business was slightly uphill by about a dozen feet so when I parked facing the street, the house with the couple....their bedroom, was literally at eye level view of me while I was sitting in my car. I watched that couple fuck in front of their window for at least another 45 minutes or so. They did the same position until he got ready to orgasm and then he pulled out, she quickly pivoted around and got on on her knees and sucked and stroked him...he was too thick to fit any in her mouth but she had both her hands on his extremely long cock and lots were showing....I could not actually see his orgasm shoot, but it was apparent when he did...she licked his horse cock for a while and kissed and he helped her up from her knees...he was still semi hard and they went to bed and turned off the lights...show over. I never saw them look out at the road or the parking lot across the street. I drove home. I got a few hours sleep and early next morning I drove to my office. On the way, I detoured and took entrance to that subdivision, drove down the street, counted the houses from the corner and figured out which was the two story house (each as the flanking houses were single story)...I left an envelope in the mail box with a note inside. Short version...I told them I enjoyed their late night exhibitionist show...and hoped they would do it again about the same time another night soon next week same weeknight...I shared I had been at the light, saw them, then parked across the street and enjoyed their exhibitionism...I shared that I too had an extremely big "horse cock" and that I liked watching them....I didn't sign it or anything...just thanked them again.
A week later I watched them and they almost seemed to be waiting for me as they watched my headlights pull in to the parking lot across the street and I parked and cut my lights. Show was just as good if not better. After they finished, they stood up, faced the window, he was still hard and she and he waved and bowed and waved and seemed to be laughing but hard to see any faces as the light was behind them. They went to bed, the lights went off and I left. I left another note the next morning...thanking them again...commented on how beautiful and sexy the woman looked and wondered if they had ever met anyone who had another "horse cock"...thanked them again and said I hoped they would put on another show the following week.
They did...even better..the woman had her hands on the glass, light was to the rear so no clear view of her face in darkness...could not see his cock well most of the time until they changed positions...they finished like they always had before...sideways in silhouette....she licked him to orgasm....they stood up, faced the window, she was holding his cock, they waved and bowed....laughed...then went to fuck on he bed and cut the lights off. Next morning I left a note in their mailbox giving my name and phone number...and thanked them again for their great show...I told them I would look forward to next weeks show...same time...but also...I would be at the coffee shop nearby about a half hour before it closed that night (at 10) if they wanted to meet face to face before their show. I was there...he showed up...we visited....he left, went home and put on another show....and my note said I would meet them at the coffee shop the following week again. This time they both showed up. We visited....nice couple. We agreed to meet for dinner one night to get to know each other.....but at the coffee shop the guy said they would only do that only after the guy told me to come to the bathroom with him and show I was real....we were sitting at a table...his wife leaned over, touched mine...the look on her face....she ran her hand down my leg and her faced just changed...her expression was something I had seen before. She said no need to go to the bathroom....she told him something like how big she thought I was and he seemed surprised that she thought I was larger flaccid than he was.
Long story ended....we got together a week or so later for dinner on a Friday night...went home with them...fucked her all weekend with him and I. We even put on a few "shows" very late at night in front of their bedroom window....she taking both of us at the same time. I learned they actually did have drapes on that window...just never used them and had them tied back. She had once pulled them down by accident while having sex in front of the window so they kept them tied back except for their exhibitionist shows...LOL. Ahhh....memories...LOL

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never witnessed anyone having sex outside (solo or couple) and have only heard some couples through thin walls of an apartment. When on a vacation, we ran into another couple a few times in the pool area. A few days later when we met again, the woman (very nice looking btw) told us that there was another pool behind the main hotel wing, that was for use by the residents and time share wing. You would never know it was there unless you went looking.

She said she and her boyfriend found it by accident and then decided to go for a late night swim after the pool was closed and the lights were out. She said that they had had a few drinks and they started making out and ended up having sex in the shallow end, using the side of the pool for leverage (and a little bit of cover). She wasn't graphic in telling us this story, but it was enough for me to get hard. Good thing we were all chest deep in the pool at the time!

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been on the other side. We booked a hotelroom in London and the windows faced a square courtyard surrounded by offices. We already noticed this during the day.

When we came back to the room at almost 3 in the morning all the offices were closed and the lights were out. My friend decided to have a cigarette, leaning out of the window and I decided he was in the perfection position for a blowjob. One thing let to another and we were really getting into it when we suddenly saw the offices were still dark except for one floor, where about 20 people tried not to look at us. Turned out it was the office of Warner Brothers and they all started at 3 to reach their USA colleagues. They had just come into their offices after we started making out.

If you were in London and they started work at 3am to reach the USA, that would be 7pm on the USA's west coast. Even later in other parts of the country. Not working hours.

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you were in London and they started work at 3am to reach the USA, that would be 7pm on the USA's west coast. Even later in other parts of the country. Not working hours.

Don’t know then why they started to work so early. Maybe it was a special occassion. We did see it was Warner Brothers, not only through their windows but also the next day on the bullding. It was the only floor in the building that had the lights on that night.

FLScubaGuy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is the short version....It was more than a decade....nearly two now...ago...but I was coming home late one weekday night...after 11PM at least...I had been away on business and had a late night flight home. Driving home through a suburb community I stopped at a traffic light on a two lane (one each direction) light. I was the only car on the road and it was nearly midnight...(suburbs weekday night the roads are deserted)....small but rapidly growing suburb community near the Dallas/ForthWorth metroplex. There was a relatively new development to my left....houses very close together and the back of the homes faced a small fence and then the highway. Looking over to my left...counting the lane, the sidewalk area and the fence and the homes backyard, I was maybe 40-50 feet away from the two story house. On the second floor was a nearly full length of the bedroom wall, floor to ceiling, arched along the top window that appeared to be at least 16 feet wide and 12 feet tall across what was obviously the bedroom. A nude couple were just next to the window and silhouetted by bedroom lights in the background. The woman was facing to the right, husband behind her, she had her legs spread wide and holding her knees with her hands...her husband was behind her and using very long and slow strokes was fucking her. Her face was not visible but her long hair was in the way and she appeared to be having orgasms. I had only a side view of them, so only I could only see his girth from a side view, but it was clear ever from 40ish feet he obviously had a very thick cock and was very long. The light changed (it was a light for highway entrance from my right to another subdivision). So I drove down about a hundred yards, did a U turn, came back and past the house and then did another U turn and headed back but pulled off at a business entrance just opposite the traffic light. The business was slightly uphill by about a dozen feet so when I parked facing the street, the house with the couple....their bedroom, was literally at eye level view of me while I was sitting in my car. I watched that couple fuck in front of their window for at least another 45 minutes or so. They did the same position until he got ready to orgasm and then he pulled out, she quickly pivoted around and got on on her knees and sucked and stroked him...he was too thick to fit any in her mouth but she had both her hands on his extremely long cock and lots were showing....I could not actually see his orgasm shoot, but it was apparent when he did...she licked his horse cock for a while and kissed and he helped her up from her knees...he was still semi hard and they went to bed and turned off the lights...show over. I never saw them look out at the road or the parking lot across the street. I drove home. I got a few hours sleep and early next morning I drove to my office. On the way, I detoured and took entrance to that subdivision, drove down the street, counted the houses from the corner and figured out which was the two story house (each as the flanking houses were single story)...I left an envelope in the mail box with a note inside. Short version...I told them I enjoyed their late night exhibitionist show...and hoped they would do it again about the same time another night soon next week same weeknight...I shared I had been at the light, saw them, then parked across the street and enjoyed their exhibitionism...I shared that I too had an extremely big "horse cock" and that I liked watching them....I didn't sign it or anything...just thanked them again.
A week later I watched them and they almost seemed to be waiting for me as they watched my headlights pull in to the parking lot across the street and I parked and cut my lights. Show was just as good if not better. After they finished, they stood up, faced the window, he was still hard and she and he waved and bowed and waved and seemed to be laughing but hard to see any faces as the light was behind them. They went to bed, the lights went off and I left. I left another note the next morning...thanking them again...commented on how beautiful and sexy the woman looked and wondered if they had ever met anyone who had another "horse cock"...thanked them again and said I hoped they would put on another show the following week.
They did...even better..the woman had her hands on the glass, light was to the rear so no clear view of her face in darkness...could not see his cock well most of the time until they changed positions...they finished like they always had before...sideways in silhouette....she licked him to orgasm....they stood up, faced the window, she was holding his cock, they waved and bowed....laughed...then went to fuck on he bed and cut the lights off. Next morning I left a note in their mailbox giving my name and phone number...and thanked them again for their great show...I told them I would look forward to next weeks show...same time...but also...I would be at the coffee shop nearby about a half hour before it closed that night (at 10) if they wanted to meet face to face before their show. I was there...he showed up...we visited....he left, went home and put on another show....and my note said I would meet them at the coffee shop the following week again. This time they both showed up. We visited....nice couple. We agreed to meet for dinner one night to get to know each other.....but at the coffee shop the guy said they would only do that only after the guy told me to come to the bathroom with him and show I was real....we were sitting at a table...his wife leaned over, touched mine...the look on her face....she ran her hand down my leg and her faced just changed...her expression was something I had seen before. She said no need to go to the bathroom....she told him something like how big she thought I was and he seemed surprised that she thought I was larger flaccid than he was.
Long story ended....we got together a week or so later for dinner on a Friday night...went home with them...fucked her all weekend with him and I. We even put on a few "shows" very late at night in front of their bedroom window....she taking both of us at the same time. I learned they actually did have drapes on that window...just never used them and had them tied back. She had once pulled them down by accident while having sex in front of the window so they kept them tied back except for their exhibitionist shows...LOL. Ahhh....memories...LOL
So hot

Redwoodsack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This story is hot as fuck! You literally got to live a fantasy ive had forever and im mad jealous.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This story is hot as fuck! You literally got to live a fantasy ive had forever and im mad jealous.

Thanks...but it was all purely chance....serendipity....that night I was returning late...as I recall my flight was delayed by hours so I got back to DFW airport very late...so I was driving and caught that traffic light...otherwise it is likely I would never have looked over to see them having late night sex in front of their window. This was about 20 or more years ago. Today...not long ago I had occasion to be in that area...and the road is now six lanes...the house is still there...but the upper floor. window is obscured by tall leafy trees that were newly planted small trees when I first met them. And the couple no longer live in that house. Years ago they upgraded to a bigger house in the same general area of suburbia...and upgraded again recently to another house in the same area just a few years. ago. They nearly divorced a few times...she did not mind having her pussy fucked by me while he watched...but she was a bit sensitive about his fucking others...her friends and relatives...without her knowledge and permission. He rationalized that if she liked bigger cock than even his and he was fine with her having fun with him watching/participating...he could do what he wanted as well. They have worked it all out a few times. I think the real problems were his fucking her relatives. But that is another few past experiences.

Redwoodsack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks...but it was all purely chance....serendipity....that night I was returning late...as I recall my flight was delayed by hours so I got back to DFW airport very late...so I was driving and caught that traffic light...otherwise it is likely I would never have looked over to see them having late night sex in front of their window. This was about 20 or more years ago. Today...not long ago I had occasion to be in that area...and the road is now six lanes...the house is still there...but the upper floor. window is obscured by tall leafy trees that were newly planted small trees when I first met them. And the couple no longer live in that house. Years ago they upgraded to a bigger house in the same general area of suburbia...and upgraded again recently to another house in the same area just a few years. ago. They nearly divorced a few times...she did not mind having her pussy fucked by me while he watched...but she was a bit sensitive about his fucking others...her friends and relatives...without her knowledge and permission. He rationalized that if she liked bigger cock than even his and he was fine with her having fun with him watching/participating...he could do what he wanted as well. They have worked it all out a few times. I think the real problems were his fucking her relatives. But that is another few past experiences.
Defintely odds in your favor kind of moment for sure, but still being in your shoes in those moments sounds fantastic. Its kind of cool hearing that yoy stayed in contact with them enough to know their lives past that moment, and although it sounds like there were rough patches over all too me it sounds like they had a pretty strong relationship base if they were able to work it out in the end.

Honestly i just always enjoy reading stories about experiences people have had in real life. One of my first experience with porn was letters to penthouse so getting stories of people recounting experiences always gets me going.

Reactions: Reg and S_Dick

hippestguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not late night, but early morning. Yesterday on my early morning bike ride, I rode into a clearing in the trees. Probably 25 yards off the trail near the river a young couple was going at it. She was on her back, knees raised and he was giving ot to her, pretty good from the sounds she was making. Average cock. Pretty hot tho. I watched til they finished, I thought they had seen me but they were surprised when I warned them there was a large group just 100 yards back picking up trash. Near the end of my ride I got to fondle my neighbor's 8" cock! But thats another story!!

aprg1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was visiting a friend's cottage in a resort community on Lake Huron a few years ago. Got up in the middle of the night to drain the too many beers I had had. Came back to the bedroom and looked outside to see what the weather was doing and some movement caught my eye from next door. A couple was on the back deck - she was leaning on the railing and he was balls deep in her. I got immediately hard and started stroking my cock. My wife woke and and asked what the hell I was doing - I said come and see for yourself. We ended up with her leaning on the window sill like our neighbour and me balls deep in my wife. It was quick and crazy hot. The next day both the cottages were partying together and the lady next door smiled and winked at us. Great memories.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hot story man!

Reactions: Redwoodsack

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This experience did not take place during the late night hours...it took place during early afternoon. After I had broken up with my first partner...I had to start my life all over from scratch because the years I've spent with him ...he did not allow me to work for a living...yes..in order to make him happy..I was a kept man..but then when I first got involved with him...I was just 19 years old.

Since I've had a lot of work experience within the financial and business field prior to getting involved with this guy that pursuing employment was not difficult at all...in fact...the first place I interviewed for..I got the job. Then ...it was now to start looking for an apartment which I found in a pretty clean and business oriented neighborhood that consist of a lot of small business owners and large amount of various restaurants that catered to whatever foods you may want.

Still reeling from that relationship..I pretty much stayed to myself and maintain a low profile. However, it didn't take long for me to realize that just about all of the tenants residing in this building were gay...so the building was referred to as "Cocks Manor" during that time. Anyway..there was this couple whom I was familiar with because I would see them a lot at some of the gay clubs that I frequented. So..while shopping at the nearby grocery store...I ran into this couple who begged me to go out for a drink with them and would not take no for an answer.

We were joined by this guy who lived in the building next door to us (Randy)..Randy was very handsome but displayed a standoffish behavior towards me. I had noticed this before when I had ran into him a few times prior to joining them for a cocktail...and if I spoke to him...he rarely spoke back and this behavior made him look unattractive to me as opposed to being good looking. So..the more the alcohol flowed...the more comfortable this guy became. This couple had started making innuendos about having a gangbang and making him the bottom. He did have a really nice body and hot little bubble butt and he knew it..However, he wasn't cool with the gangbang request no matter how much these guys kept pursuing him.

The next time I seen this guy was by surprise actually...you see...I had came home early from work and it was a casual day where you were allowed to wear jeans, tennis shoes, etc. Once I got home...I took off the jeans and was walking around my place in my brief underwear and one of those shirts that I would see a lot of soccer players wearing that were kind of Poloish. long sleeve and had the huge stripes going across them and they always have these large stripes along a white or cream colored background. Nonetheless...I am dancing around in my kitchen and did not realize that I had the kitchen blinds open because I usually keep them closed. What was surprising is that Randy was standing in the parking lot of his building which faced my kitchen window ...staring at me with a grin on his face.

After seeing him standing there staring at me...I went to the window and preceded to close the blinds when I noticed that he was walking closer to my window to get a better look. It did not take long for me to see where this was going and to be honest..I welcomed his attention because the older guy that I was involved with..that relationship did not end on good terms due to the fact that he was really upset at me for wanting my independence and swore to me that I would never make it without him and no one will want to be with me because I have been associated with him for so long that they would not approach me...so this was "validation" for me to move forward in that arena so to speak.

Therefore...I treated him to a sensual strip tease performance which he was really into. Before I got totally naked...I danced for him and was touching my body and my crotch and when I did this..he put his hand down the crotch of his pants and started jerking himself to an erect state. Whenever I started to remove an item that I had on..I would motioned to him with hand gestures and he would nod his head to let me know that he was in approval of whatever piece I was removing.

It did not take long for me to be standing in his view totally naked with an erection throbbing. I started stoking my cock and he was loving it to the extent of removing his t-shirt and pulling down his jeans....Now..what I found really shocking was that although the location he was watching me was in his building parking lot...still he was not concerned about anyone coming out of the building and would catch him...unless he just knew no one was home in the building or did not give a damn.

He placed his hands on my kitchen window when I started grinding and shaking my hard cock at him....his mouth was wide open as if he was sucking my cock and he started to moan whenever I touched myself. I then turned my ass to his view..spread my ass cheeks to show him my hole and I started massaging it which drove him crazy..he was so excited that he started banging on my kitchen window wanting me to let him in my apartment.

For some reason...my inner voice was telling me not to take things further with this guy..and what I started noticing from that situation is that whenever he saw me if he was alone or I was by myself..he would make eye contact or gestures to let me know he wanted me. Now..when he was in the company of his girlfriend or friends...he wouldn't even speak to me..they would but he didn't ..that was something I could not wrap my head around. There was only one time where things between us did go farther then what had already transpired with the voyeurism. One night while coming home from being out...he was standing in the sidewalk area that separated his building from mine and we got into an intense kissing session where I opened my jeans and put his hand on my hard cock...and I really thought I was going to go for it with him..but that inner voice came again and told me ..not to do it!!!

Things between he and I took a dramatic turn when he found out that during a Summer blackout in the city...I had sex with one of his buddies who competed in many muscle competitions and was a very popular guy in the neighborhood with both sexes although he was a gay man. He and I were having a conversation right in the midst of the blackout happening and prior to the blackout..he had let me know that he wanted to have sex with me..so we preceded to do so right there outside of the building...no one saw us or knew what we were doing because of the blackout. The funny thing is that the inner voice did not kick in while kissing Neil ..but it always did with Randy. Therefore...once he found out about that...he just ignored me totally with an attitude throughout my residence in the building...the only time he finally said something to me is when he found out that I was moving...oh well...it just never happened between us...but I thank him for helping me get my life back on track with dating guys again...

Reactions: cedarizzo

montyclift

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's grainy but here's a video of hot dude who lived across the street from me jerking out a load...could write about it but have the video - he did this for quite a long time until he switched it up and moved from the bedroom to the living room after about a year
View attachment 100_0004.MOV

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm living in Paris. I usually go around naked with the blinds open, so I guess some neighbors have seen me naked on occasions (however the building is L-shaped, so it's not a direct view).
I have heard the occasional fucking noises, which prompted me to jerk off, and I have also seen on an upper window of the L shape a couple half naked at the window, and then another guy. I suspected a hot threesome but of course I am left with this question...