Latino Men

Media
Yes I'm being discriminating again!

And before some of you jump on me, let me clarify that I am a latino guy myself.

So, I'm just curious to know what is it exactly that appeals to some of you who go gaga over latin men?! I sure don't find them attractive to be honest. That caramel skin and curly hair...wuakala!!!!

But I'm curious to know what is it about latin men that truly makes your kness weak? Is it their exotic cafe con leche look?? Or perhaps their "masculinity"? Or maybe even it's the fact that they love their rice and beans that gets your rocks off-for those who like to get a little more kinky in their sex. :wink:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is this some kind off trick question? They're hot! But honestly, name any group of men.. by race, nationality, country, occupation, athlete, nerd... anyone of them... I'll find hot guys there... I love the question that goes, "Are you into _______ guys?" Well, Which one are you talking about? Because it makes a difference. Am I into LL Cool J? Yes. Am I into Al Roker? No. (just as an example) I'm sure others are into Al, but he just doesn't do it for me... Sorry Al.
There are really hot little dudes, and really hot big dudes, Black, White, brown, freckled, hairy smooth... You can't find a classification that you can't find hot guys in. You can even find really hot ugly dudes...
Maybe I'm a little too indiscriminate. Maybe the artist in me makes me see thing a bit differently, but, sorry... Did you just ask if Latino guys were hot? duh! LOL!

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
As a fellow Latino dude, I think it's funny that another Latino dude would find his own kind "unattractive." Seems a bit self-loathing to me.

Another thing - Latino dudes don't all have "caramel skin and curly hair." Latinos come in all shades, sizes, and hair textures.

seattleguy77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a fellow Latino dude, I think it's funny that another Latino dude would find his own kind "unattractive." Seems a bit self-loathing to me.

Another thing - Latino dudes don't all have "caramel skin and curly hair." Latinos come in all shades, sizes, and hair textures.

Another Latino dude here and I agree with you giozam. And why are you (marluc) using "them" and "their" instead of "us" and "our".

I guess I don't understand why you added that bit of personal information. You could have asked the same question without it. Just curious why you thought that was important to share.

Last edited:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm in a relationship with a Latino man and not only do I find him great looking, I also love what makes him tick inside and his qualities. Yeah, I know, corny stuff but it wouldn't have lasted this long if it was just "an attraction to Latino guys". I don't have a type myself and noone was more surprised than me that I ended up in a relationship with a Latino guy. Now that I am, maybe I will ALWAYS have a preference for Latino!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think what does it for a lot of people is they are different from me (caucasian) meaning I find them very attractive. To you, the same as my b/f Marluc, he says he is attracted to other skin types because he is dark, he is attracted to lighter than himself...I love when his caramel skin gets some tan..very hot, almost as if his skin were made for the sun....

And it's funny...when he darkens in the summer he's got the damn finest WHITE ass on the planet!! HAHA

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tardis, like the picture of the firefighters. As you can see by even that pic, even Latino men come in different shades from dark skinned (almost black) to very light skinned. It is an interesting mix for sure. Genetics and paternity/maternity have a lot to do with the coloring. I find the Latino culture (I can only speak for Puerto Rican men) very interesting. I obviously asked many questions to my b/f the few times we have been to Puerto Rico. Why are some so dark and others so light? Without getting in to a diatribe here, he explained it all and I find it very interesting.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Tardis, like the picture of the firefighters. As you can see by even that pic, even Latino men come in different shades from dark skinned (almost black) to very light skinned. It is an interesting mix for sure. Genetics and paternity/maternity have a lot to do with the coloring. I find the Latino culture (I can only speak for Puerto Rican men) very interesting. I obviously asked many questions to my b/f the few times we have been to Puerto Rico. Why are some so dark and others so light? Without getting in to a diatribe here, he explained it all and I find it very interesting.

Yes Stephen, its a good pic that shows your point, i was trying to get those deep brown almost black eyes that i find so attractive too.