Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For many of us, our erections deflate quickly after orgasm with ejaculation, and many also become very sensitive and cannot continue to thrust. On some rare occasions I have been able to keep thrusting after ejaculation, and it feels amazing, but my erection still deflates.

The closest I've been able separate orgasm from ejaculation is when I was single and would sometimes 'edge' while masturbating, to keep the good sensations as long as I could before cumming.
Listen I get it, but how many excuses did you just put in that paragraph?

If you really think you are incapable of something, maybe there will be a magic pill to solve your problems!

I’m not a pill person. I believe you can do whatever you want to do, so just do it. This is like being ticklish. I get it, it’s ticklish! But make the decision to be in control and not a victim of the environment

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen I get it, but how many excuses did you just put in that paragraph?
No excuses at all, just the real world that applies the a very large percentage of the male population! Based on numerous online discussions over decades, the majority of men simply cannot have multiple orgasms.
For the very rare that can (naturally) and those who have managed to train themselves, good for you!
We're happy for you!

If you really think you are incapable of something, maybe there will be a magic pill to solve your problems!
I’m not a pill person. I believe you can do whatever you want to do, so just do it. This is like being ticklish. I get it, it’s ticklish! But make the decision to be in control and not a victim of the environment
Who said I have any problems, let alone something that would require a pill, magic or not? I simply have not been able to separate orgasm and ejaculation. I'm no victim of anything.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello community!
I would love to master the ability to cum twice in row like Dante 4K
Can anyone share with me how can I learn to master it?
I'm no master at jerking off but that vid to me looks like he might have cum (alot) on the first shot but not had an orgasm then the second shot was the orgasm. I have been doing that technique for a few years, it's not really easy but can be done, edging is a HUGE key to it. I have vids I can post if interested.

At the age of 45 I have only once had back to back (2 minutes between) orgasms and cumshot. I can at 45 cum and orgasm twice in like 10 min apart but not really close. I have the vids from both shots that night too if interested.

Wish I had this kinda patience when I was 20 I used to shoot like Peter north back then ;)

Reactions: Assman1

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always heard right after the first cum, if you keep jacking or letting someone suck you (during the overpowering sensations of the orgasm) that you will cum again. I tried it several times and came close, but never got off again. It looks like that is what the guy in the video did.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always heard right after the first cum, if you keep jacking or letting someone suck you (during the overpowering sensations of the orgasm) that you will cum again. I tried it several times and came close, but never got off again. It looks like that is what the guy in the video did.
My cock is waaaaay to sensitive to keep fucking, or to have her keep sucking, after I have an orgasm (with ejaculation). I' have tried when on my own an masturbating, but even if the sensation isn't overwhelming, my erection starts to deflate.

Andrej_u

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can cum twice in a row. But for me it's a bit different than the guy in the video.

If I cum the first time, it surely helps if it's not a "full" and completely satisfying orgasm, but it works even if it was a good, unspoiled one. For a bit of context, I mostly cum without going up and down with the hand. I usually cum by edging, massaging the shaft with the fingers.

Then at that point I need to start jerking off a lot faster. I can also be half hard, not necessarily fully erect. Within 30 seconds to 1 minute I will have another orgasm. It takes quite some energy to jerk off like this, and it's usually something that I do when I'm nervous and I want to release some tension.

I think it would probably work much better if I used the same technique as the guy in the video, but... I don't want to deliberately ruin my first orgasm like he seems to be doing o_O maybe I should try, out of curiosity.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could do that when I was younger and really horny. The trick is when to stop stroking. I would stop just before the orgasm and the cum would leak out. I would wait a minute or so and then stroke until I got the orgasm. Sometimes it was real powerful and sometimes not.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I could do that when I was younger and really horny. The trick is when to stop stroking. I would stop just before the orgasm and the cum would leak out. I would wait a minute or so and then stroke until I got the orgasm. Sometimes it was real powerful and sometimes not.
Yeah I can do that, I am wondering if they mean cum multiple times or orgasm back to back. 2 totally different things. I'm 44 and can still do the drawn out cumshots, it's almost always a flow when I do that but I can cum flow up to 5 times b4 the orgasm takes over. Got a whole folder of vids of it.

Joshua.Martiny

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I've always wanted to try this. When I was 19 I would normally go 2-3 rounds and my older girls loved it. I actually like the idea of multiple cumshots. But this guy is definitely a good example of what I want to do. I want the show but I also want to keep going and ger her to cum. Any advice???

Nick56

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Hello community!
I would love to master the ability to cum twice in row like Dante 4K
Can anyone share with me how can I learn to master it?
When you reach the point of no return on your first, let go of your cock and use a thrusting motion to spray your spunk. Then before it starts to go soft start walking and keep going for number two.
I do this most days I'm 68

Reactions: Escapefromla6