fsvev vwewv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if you said it going around twitter can you atleast share where exactly? you seem have got the file cause you wanted it too and you're not telling us now
umm i did ask if you look here, maybe you're a lil slow and can't comprehend properly which i understand

Bowen292

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
of what tho?? to just post his tiktoks or something, so weird, like leave him alone why are you trying so hard to get nudes of someone for your selfish pleasure ? if there was a file of him it woulda been leaked..
Clearly nobody has bought it but it’s allegedly a file and it’s literally a lpsg thread of him FOR his nudes if you don’t like it leave them group or just stop texting me in general

Attachments

Reactions: Remy45

fsvev vwewv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Clearly nobody has bought it but it’s allegedly a file and it’s literally a lpsg thread of him FOR his nudes if you don’t like it leave them group or just stop texting me in general
omg...its fake, ppl use that pic to scam ppl all the time, its been years now

fsvev vwewv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No the pic isn’t “the file “ lmao it’s like more however I’m gonna do more research from the person selling and ask could they provide with proof or something that it’s actually him
its not him either way, the only things on him is this vid where he was teasing like he was gonna show his D but he didn't, there is also an old file of him before he was famous on tiktok with his body way smaller, the person sent proof that they have him and was selling his old nudes, however i've never bought any b@it file and never will cause i don't trust shit

Reactions: Greenverse

Bowen292

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its not him either way, the only things on him is this vid where he was teasing like he was gonna show his D but he didn't, there is also an old file of him before he was famous on tiktok with his body way smaller, the person sent proof that they have him and was selling his old nudes, however i've never bought any b@it file and never will cause i don't trust shit
LMAOOO totally understandable but I messaged the creator and will let the thread know if I can’t get proof