Length and girth vs. body size SURVEY

so because i was hella bored, i took all the data points in this thread and uploaded them into excel. then i graphed height vs. length to see if there's a correlation. Based on this data, there isn't. The r^2 value is 0.008, which shows there's a really low chance that this data is not random. feel free to peruse it as you desire and give your thoughts.

Attachments

Reactions: BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so because i was hella bored, i took all the data points in this thread and uploaded them into excel. then i graphed height vs. length to see if there's a correlation. Based on this data, there isn't. The r^2 value is 0.008, which shows there's a really low chance that this data is not random. feel free to peruse it as you desire and give your thoughts.
WOW, What a lot of work!!

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh of the almost 300 members here that replied do you have an average size of those members as well as the average height ??

Oh of the almost 300 members here that replied do you have an average size of those members as well as the average height ??
check the very bottom of the excel spreadsheet. last line.