Length or Thickness

jeff black said:
Was that a question or a comment dude? :biggrin1: I think that you will find that pretty much everyone here like 8inches...:rolleyes: Enjoy the group

Dude, i have a 5 and 1/2 dick, i need help, my girlfriend laughed at it(not me)
Is there a real pill, an herb, sexersize, any thing to get it up there?!:confused: :eek:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chrisndenv said:
Yes, that's it. So, her collar bone used to hurt her if I was too deep for extended periods of time. Which sucked not because of her pain but because the numbness in herleft hand took days to wear off which ruled out hand jobs.

Chris...this is priceless! :biggrin1:

Ligger...get a new girlfriend.

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having explored the Bi side for the last couple of years I have found that women seem to prefer thickness and guys length,being 8x7 I think I fit comfortably into each choice, nearly all of my female lovers in the past have stated that they enjoy the thickness of my member and yet recently a few guys that I have hooked up with have said they prefer cocks 8 inches or bigger,I am still amazed however at the enjoyment a guy gets from a larger piece than some women do.
Cheers
BC
I am a guy,well I am a cocksucker.Give me girth any day and even better, give me a man who cums like a geyser, who cares what he looks like or how long or thick his penis is!