Leo Cervenka

PetitWiiU

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hope you guys know that this guy is a "fraud", all the face pics you see are heavily edited, he’s using a faceapp filter the one that changes your face to the point that it doesn’t even look like you, thats why you will never see his face on the videos

borja_098

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope you guys know that this guy is a "fraud", all the face pics you see are heavily edited, he’s using a faceapp filter the one that changes your face to the point that it doesn’t even look like you, thats why you will never see his face on the videos
Really? How you know that?

PetitWiiU

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Really? How you know that?
His convo on twitter, its in french so here’s the translation :

twitter user « you don’t show your face because you think you're ugly or is it because you want to avoid showing it for family/work-related reasons?"

Him : the 2nd reason

twitter user : i see

Attachments

Reactions: Kenny2977

Ironlion45

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IF you look in his only fans, you'll see that he has his face in pretty much all of his videos. Not sure what you're talking about; so yeah he maybe has a couple older photos with colored contacts in, but beyond that not sure what you're talking about.

Reactions: leo.crv

wwfwilla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m also very dubious about anyone who doesn’t post a video with their face in it. Doesn’t have to be naked. Just any face video will mean it’s them and they haven’t altered their appearance like they can with pics